Buffalo, New York
|Oil City, Pennsylvania||St. Marys, Pennsylvania||Williamsport, Pennsylvania|
Home of the Chicken Wing, The Buffalo, New York graticule is at 42 degrees north, 78 degrees west. In the Northwest corner is Buffalo with most of the surrounding suburbs and heading East right up to Leroy. The Southern line is the Pennsylvania border and most of the middle is rural; farmland, County/public forest and also includes Allegany State Park. Also included is the Eastern tip of Lake Erie. Overall, Geohashes should land in accessible areas most of the time for enthusiastic Hashers.
Some Villages and towns in the Graticule include Warsaw, East Aurora, Springville, Salamanca and Olean.
 Notable Events
March-22-2014: The Globalhash was in the Waterloo Graticule next-door to Toronto, but doesn't look like anyone went.
October-10-2012: The Globalhash was in the Corning Graticule and some Hashers were successful.
2008-06-07 42 -78 - Bunsen has the honor of the first hash in the area.
Most recent on top
- 2014-08-17 42 -78 Location: North of I-86 by Friendship - Coordinates: 42.23061448°, -78.10158438°
- 2014-08-08 42 -78 Location: Arcade, off Bixby Hill Rd - Coordinates: 42.5073857°, -78.4311434°
- 2012-08-22 42 -78 Location: Kinsley Road Shoulder - Coordinates: 42.8137381°, -78.6958955°
- 2012-05-11 42 -78 Location: An old railway bed - Coordinates: 42.9321900°, -78.2214649°
- 2012-04-30 42 -78 Location: An Alfalfa Field - Coordinates: 42.7189029°, -78.0523242°
- 2011-06-26 42 -78 Location: 15 Crown Pl., Kenmore - Coordinates: 42.988855°, -78.854516°
- 2010-11-21 42 -78 Location: Pembroke, off of Rte. 33 - Coordinates: 42.971415°, -78.346843°
- 2008-06-21 42 -78 Location: Clarence, Pine ledge Rd., Off of Main Street - Coordinates: 42.979318°, -78.613962°
- 2008-06-07 42 -78 Location: Mills Mills, Off Wiscoy-Mills Rd - Coordinates: 42.501784°, -78.114371°
 Local Geohashers