The Erfurt graticule (50,11) covers some parts of the German Bundesländer Thüringen (Thuringia) and Bayern (Bavaria) and about 2 square kilometers of Sachsen-Anhalt (Saxony-Anhalt).
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
34.42% Natural reserves
 Local Geohashers
 Neighbor graticule Geohashers
| The Erfurt, Germany graticule (50 11) earned the Mostly Active Graticule achievement
- for the month of Apr 2010 in the category coordinates reached by being the location of 6 successful expeditions.
2008-08-01 50 11
- Today's location was in Silberthal near Bürgel, not far away from the road and easy to find - this has been enough opportunity to have a nice cycling tour
after work and go for the Twister Geohash
with our dragged-along
boyfriends. Well, actually, my boyfried didn't want to come, since it rained half the way there. But Juja
2009-03-17 50 11
- I arrived at my first meetup by car (exactly) at 4:00 pm, but nobody else came. But I found five condoms on the hash point. Maybe I was too late.
2009-04-29 50 11
- A really wet lunchbreak geohash in company of my hashcot Davey. To do: find a hashcot ribbon.
2009-05-07 50 11
- Instead of playing the hard-working housewife, I used my day off to beat my own record for my longest bicycle geohash. And reached the point hours before Reinhard did, who went there after work.
2009-05-17 50 11
- Manu, Reinhard, Juja, another dragged-along geohashing newbie and the portable zoo on a sunday trip to the top of the world.
2009-05-24 50 11
- The last gooddamn sunday geohash I'll ever do in "nice weather" and that's "not so far away". I'm so sorry I even dragged someone along. Luckily, we didn't kill each other.
2009-06-26 50 11
passed her exams in intuitional pathfinding on the sports ground of Rockau, maybe others will follow.
While nobody seems to bother about updating this list anymore, it currently (05/2013) is still quite an active graticule.