|Erfurt||Chemnitz||Most, Czech Republic|
The Leipzig graticule is at latitude 51, longitude 12. It completely encloses the city of Leipzig and some parts of Halle (Saale). It extends as far as Zerbst/Anhalt to the north, Altenburg to the south, Halle (Saale) and Merseburg to the west and Torgau to the east.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
65.41% Fields 15.53% Forests 8.84% Natural reserves 4.24% Settlements 3.29% Roads 1.92% Highways 0.77% Water
 Local Geohashers
 Neighbor graticule Geohashers
most recent first
- 2012-11-27 51 12 - successful birthday geohash attempt by TheOneRing.
- 2012-10-26 51 12 - Bazaruto Small detour on my way home.
- 2012-10-18 51 12
- 2012-08-15 51 12 - Bazaruto had a sunny evening walk to a field of flowers.
- 2012-08-13 51 12 - Juja conquered the 51/12 graticule.
- 2012-06-24 51 12 - Bazaruto has reached the hashpoint near Taucha.
- 2012-06-09 51 12 - Bazaruto had a nice evening bike tour to lake Störmthal.
- 2009-08-30 51 12 - On a former train trail near Lucka, thepiguy, srs0 and Danatar visited this spot as the second of five that day.
- 2009-07-30 51 12 - Manu cycled 57 km after work.
- 2009-07-24 51 12 - Manu did not need to leave her car when she stopped at the hash at a commercial area.
- 2009-07-20 51 12 - Manu and Reinhard had a really nice bike tour in the evening.
- 2009-07-15 51 12 - A hash so near to the motorway that Manu had to stop there on her way to work, Reinhard did the same in the evening.
- 2009-07-09 51 12 - Manu could not miss this hash directly beside the motorway.
- 2009-06-25 51 12 - Manu was testing her new road bike, while Reinhard took photos.
- 2009-06-12 51 12 - Even a thunderstorm couldn't stop Manu.
- 2009-05-13 51 12 - After work Manu had a nice bike trip to the geo hash, lake Cospuden and wild animals.
- 2009-04-16 51 12 - Manu and Reinhard both visited a sunny field in Gollma.
- 2009-04-15 51 12 - The second successful geohash of Manu and Reinhard within only two hours.
- 2009-04-14 51 12 - As the first of two consecutive hashes on one trip Manu and Reinhard visited a field in the north of Leipzig shortly before midnight.
- 2009-03-08 51 12 - Manu and Reinhard found a hashcat in Torgau.
- 2008-11-04 51 12 - Manu crossed underwood in Lindenthal.
- 2008-10-23 51 12 - After work Manu cycled to lake Kulkwitz and enjoyed a romantic sunset.
- 2008-10-22 51 12 - Manu cycled through the rain around Wurzen to reach the geo hash.
- 2008-09-13 51 12 - Relet visited a corner of the graticule.