I'm from the 50,11 graticule, specifically Jena.
I want to go to many hashpoints this year to find new and interesting places in the region I am living in. I noticed last year that when I went hiking or biking, I usually went to the same places over and over. This is interesting, too, as I could observe the changes of the seasons and find places to see orchids or hunt mushrooms.
As I live near the north edge of the graticule, I will probably also visit hashpoints in 51,11.
- 2014-05-30_50_11 Orchid hunting on the way to and from the point near Milda
- 2014-04-12_50_11 Saturday meetup in the forest near Buchfart
- 2014-04-07_50_11 Near Bismarckturm in Jena
- 2014-03-12_50_11 In a residential area in Saalfeld
- 2014-02-15_51_11 Near Schwansee, north of Erfurt
- 2014-01-04_51_11 In the woods near Dietrichsroda, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
|ScepticAnna earned the Land geohash achievement|
| ScepticAnna earned the Reverse regional achievement
|ScepticAnna earned the Public transport geohash achievement|
|Anna earned the Walk geohash Achievement|
|Anna earned the Bicycle geohash achievement|
|Anna earned the Earliest geohasher achievement|