Moin, my name is LadyBB and for the first time my husband dragged me along on his second geohash. After doing the first expedition on my own I decided to have my own page even when that expedition failed ...
- 2011-04-01 50 8 - A field near Wiesbaden-Bierstadt, Germany - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-20 49 8 - Five-hasher meetup in Eppelheim, Germany - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-19 50 8 - Schmitten, Germany, in the woods again - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-18 50 8 - Bad Soden, Germany, in the woods - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-13 52 9 - Bommelsen, Germany, a couple of meters into a field - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-11 50 9 - Alsfeld, Germany, on a field - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-09 50 8 - A little outside Wiesbaden, Germany - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-06 50 8 - Oestrich-Winkel, Germany, woods again - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-05 50 8 - Hofheim am Main, Germany, in the woods - Coordinates reached
- 2011-03-01 50 8 - Engenhahn, Germany, a swamp in the woods - Coordinates reached
- 2011-01-25 50 8 - Wiesbaden, Germany - In a driveway of a dwelling house - Coodinates reached (on second try)
- 2011-01-23 50 8 - Frankfurt, Germany - In a park near the racetrack - Coordinates reached
- 2011-01-22 50 8 - Herborn, Germany - In the woods on a little hill - Coordinates reached
- 2011-01-15 50 8 - Hattersheim, Germany: meeting at a strawberry field - Coordinates reached
- 2010-12-16 50 11 - Erfurt, Germany: in the fields south of the A4 - Coodinates not reached
- 2010-12-14 50 8 - Idstein-Heftrich, Germany: by sunrise in a field on the edge of the "Alteburger Markt" - Coordinates reached
- 2010-12-11 50 8 - Kelkheim, Germany: in the garden of a nice young lady - Coordinates reached
- 2010-11-25 50 8 - Taunusstein, Germany: in the middle of a paddock - Coodinates not reached
- 2010-11-01 50 8 - Schmitten, Germany: middle of the forest again - Coordinates reached
- 2010-09-26 50 8 - Frankfurt, Germany: middle of the forest - Coordinates reached
(or see User:LadyBB/Expeditions)
| Is it true that this user earned the picnic-, frozen hash-, hash collision-, geotrash- or clogging-achievement in one expedition?
- In principle, yes.
But there was one or more of "not enough planning", "not enough food/cutlery", "not as cold as planned", "cache not close enough to the hash", "no litter around, littering yourself doesn't count" or "no suitable achievement (yet)" ;) (2010-11-01 50 8).
| Mampfred, LadyBB, Jens and Monika earned the honorary Midnight-Clogging Achievement
- by clogging at midnight at the hashpoint.