|Erfurt||Chemnitz||Most, Czech Republic|
|Nürnberg||Regensburg||Plzeň, Czech Republic|
The graticule (50,12) covers a part of Saxony, small parts of Thuringia and Bavaria and a very small part of Saxony-Anhalt in Germany, including the cities of Gera, Zwickau and Chemnitz. In the south lies already a small part of Czech Republic.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
46.85% Fields 26.04% Forests 16.64% Natural reserves 5.04% Settlements 3.29% Roads 1.71% Highways 0.42% Water
 Local Geohashers
 Neighbor graticule Geohashers
most recent first
- 2014-03-04 Danatar went to a forest near Plauen, where the hashpoint was right next to the road.
- 2010-03-11 Reinhard took the train to Ronneburg and cycled back, visiting this hashpoint near Gera. Double hash!
- 2009-12-16 Reinhard did a frozen bike trip around Großenstein.
- 2009-08-30 thepiguy, Danatar and srs0 crossed the Czech border to visit a field near Cheb as the third part of a monsterhash.
- 2009-08-23 dawidi visited meadows with fruit trees on a hillside north of Gera, during an all-day train ride through Germany.
- 2009-07-06 Reinhard went (altogether) 109 km by bike to get there.
- 2009-06-04 Reinhard went (altogether) 133 km by bike to get there.
- 2008-12-24 On Chrismas Eve Hermann took this graticule's virginity.