The Nordhausen graticule is located at latitude 51, longitude 10. It contains parts of the German Bundesländer Thüringen (Thuringia), Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony), Sachsen-Anhalt (Saxony-Anhalt) and Hessen (Hesse).
This graticule features parts of the Harz mountains, where the good stuff comes from in Pulp fiction.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
47.64% Fields 23.95% Natural reserves 21.96% Forests 2.95% Roads 1.69% Highways 1.56% Settlements 0.25% Water
most recent first
- 2011-02-02 51 10: Mampfred and Rincewind went to a field near Bad Tennstedt
- 2011-01-19 51 10: Mampfred and Rincewind went to a field near Bienstädt
- 2010-03-11 51 10: Default claims he visited a road near Ildehausen
- 2009-10-11 51 10: Reinhard and Manu went on a bicylce geohash expedition from Erfurt again.
- 2009-09-06 51 10: pari celebrated his first Hashiversary on a field near Heudeber
- 2009-09-05 51 10: pari and his family visited a hash in the Huy mountain range
- 2009-08-07 51 10: pari and his family went to point near Badersleben.
- 2009-06-14 51 10: Reinhard and Manu went on a bicylce tron geohash expedition from Erfurt.
- 2009-04-18 51 10: Reinhard and Manu.
- 2009-04-13 51 10: Reinhard and Manu.
- 2009-03-08 51 10: relet and lyx.
- 2009-02-22 51 10: A rural area north of Erfurt. Tomcat, Thomcat, Hans, ekorren, dawidi and Danatar meet.