|Sparta||Madison||Fond du Lac|
|Dubuque, IA||Rockford, IL||Schaumburg, IL|
This graticule has a (relatively moribund) Facebook group: Geohashing - Madison, WI. Plans are more likely to be posted here than there, but if you write something there, it will be seen.
Info: Perl Programmer in Middleton, aging hippie in Madison.
Info: Systems Programmer at UW-Madison. Really I live in (42, -89) but I long for the north.
Info: Madison-based computer scientist and backgammon consultant, or vice versa. Spends a lot of time in Tokyo.
Bill and starbird usually go hashing together, generally accompanied by Bill's daughter, The Adjectival Toddler. They always go for pie after hashing, so please join them! You can have pie, too.
Info: Student at UW-Madison, will try to make it to coordinates within biking distance of the campus.
Info: Graduate from UW-Madison, outdoor enthusiast, and Pirate Extraordinaire. Now living and working in the Rice Lake Graticule.
- June 13, 2015 -- JoJo and H-Bar are brand new to this, and thinking about heading to a meetup in a farm field not far from Madison. Update - Prize poultry
- May 22, 2013 -- SwensonJ is headed for another very doable hash, on the Military Ridge State Trail, just north of Highway 151.
- May 4, 2013 -- SwensonJ will try to make an XKCD meetup at a very accessible hashpoint: a parking lot just off the beltline near Middleton.
- October 12, 2012 -- SwensonJ puzzles a farmer west of Governor Nelson State Park.
- October 8, 2012 -- McSushi Attempting Public TRONsportation, but failed (intercepted by family vehicle before bus showed up).
- July 21, 2012 -- starbird and Bill and his family visit the Madison Recycling Center. Part 1 of a multihash.
- June 20, 2012 -- McSushi Attempted midnight geohash in a stormy cornfield, but failed.
- May 15, 2012 -- McSushi Public transportation (Madison Metro Route 14) to initial geohash.
- December 8, 2011 -- RocketMac grabbed gas, dinner, beer, and... oh yeah... a geohash!
- December 5, 2011 -- RocketMac chickened out near a cemetery near the Dells.
- December 1, 2011 -- starbird, bushwhacking near the Badger State Trail.
- August 22, 2011 -- RocketMac loitered in the parking log of a Piggly Wiggly as part of a multihash adventure
- January 15, 2011 -- Bassoon and Montana come on over from the Fond du Lac graticule and head to the Red Cross parking lot in downtown Madison.
- July 5, 2010 -- Bassoon, Dedehawk, and Kuderererer, all from the Fond du Lac graticule, invade and head to Baraboo for a deserted commercial road across from the city hall!
- April 11, 2010 -- A pleasant Sunday drive
- March 22, 2010 -- Elbie visits from Vancouver and gets blinded by science.
- November 21, 2009 -- Meeting new Madison-area hashers! Also meeting men with guns.
- November 14, 2009 -- Attempted walking hash. Thwarted by a wall.
- August 8, 2009 -- Bill goes to Portage. Hooray for playground equipment!
- July 25, 2009 -- Bushwhacking to the Wisconsin River.
- February 1, 2009 -- The first ever Walking on Water geohash.
- January 24, 2009 -- Coldest geohash to date.
- December 20, 2008 -- Blowing snow. Fake geese.
- December 13, 2008 -- Hiking in the woods in Blue Mounds.
- November 22, 2008 -- Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting geohashers.
- October 11, 2008 -- Speed Racer near Sun Prairie.
- August 23, 2008 -- Not crashing a party near Mount Horeb.
- August 11, 2008 -- There is no pie in Cottage Grove.
- July 5, 2008 -- Planned but not attempted?
- May 31, 2008 -- Playing croquet in an abandoned quarry.
- May 24, 2008 -- First and largest ever Madison meetup.