From Geo Hashing
|Sparta, WI||Madison, WI||Fond du Lac, WI|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: [Rockford, IL]
- MrMoses (I live in Rockford, less than 5 miles from the east side of the graticule, so sometimes I geohash in Schaumburg)
- Bill Minser and starbird can usually be found hashing in the Madison graticule, but sometimes seek warmer climes to the south.
- May 21, 2013 -- Geohashing Day at Dog Hollow Road, Jordan Township, Green County, Wisconsin
- March 22, 2013 -- RocketMac found a couple of caches during a two point multihash
- November 24, 2012 -- field NW of Belleville, WI
- October 13, 2012 -- farmland east of Darlington, off Cty Hwy M
- September 23, 2012 -- RocketMac stood in a corn field in White Rock.
- June 22, 2012 -- A farm near Scott Township.
- February 4, 2012 -- A corn field, long since harvested, more recently manured.
- October 16, 2010 -- swamp of orange water, thistles abound
- August 29, 2010 -- thick of dense, low-lying underbrush
- May 2, 2010 -- near a shed in someone's back yard
- February 1, 2010 -- corn field
- January 28, 2010 -- corn field
- January 21, 2010 -- late night, foggy corn field
- November 28, 2009 -- our boys stand in the road in Union
- February 7, 2009 -- walking on water!
- January 31, 2009 -- no access in McFarland
|Alric earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|