Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
|Madison||Fond du Lac||Milwaukee|
|Rockford, IL||Schaumburg, IL||Kenosha|
The city of Fond du Lac is the hub of the 43, -88 graticule, but the region covers mostly the area to the south. So far, this graticule has only one known member. Thus, he is very lonely and has joined the Madison graticule.
There is a Facebook group for the Fond du Lac region here.
 Local Geohashers
- Mike loves everyone, except you.
- Mitch lives in Oshkosh, but comes down here occasionally when the coords for Appleton are too far (he's cheap and gas is expensive)
- Davis tries to attend meetups, but sometimes they are too far away. He comes for the ones in the Hartford-West Bend-Meno Falls triangle, though!
- Warren is in a great location to get three adjacent graticules right off the bat, should Lake Michigan cooperate.
- Deanna kinda just follows along with whatever Warren does concerning geohashes.
- Jon is afraid of this weird wiki contraption.
- Hemant is also in with the Warren-Deanna-Jon team.
- RocketMac is in Milwaukee, WI so the more Southern the hash, the better.
- Sarda calls a place in the center of the southern border home, but sadly is away at college in Dubuque, Iowa for most of August through May.
- December 12th, 2012 -- RocketMac played hookie from work to find a geocache and geohash on 12/12/12
- October 25th, 2012 -- RocketMac reached a hash at Weston Hills Park in Brookfield.
- October 17th, 2012 -- RocketMac enjoyed a geosquishy in the starting rain less than a quarter mile from the hash on his way home.
- July 21st, 2012 -- starbird and Bill and his family visit Lapham Peak State Park in Delafield . Part 2 of a multihash.
- June 16th, 2012 -- RocketMac visited a hashpoint near work just after the Saturday meetup time while trying to talk a friend into trying geohashing
- April 9, 2012 -- Hezekiah tried to reach a hash north of Little Cedar Lake in West Bend. But there was no access.
- February 5, 2012 -- RocketMac did a drive-through TRON Achievement in semi-formal attire
- December 22, 2011 -- RocketMac attempted to drag a co-worker to a strip of private property but chickened out
- November 20, 2011 -- RocketMac - Just before flying out to Houston for the week
- October 14, 2011 -- RocketMac sent a puppet out to a hash in Osh Kosh, WI.
- August 22, 2011 -- RocketMac stood on the lawn of a senior living apartment as part of a multihash adventure
- February 25, 2011 -- Warren, Brian, Deanna, Jon, and Karen perform a No GPS Geohash, with Walking and Tron included. This was definitely an Easy Geohash in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- October 26, 2010 -- Phineas reached a hash in brookfield, while visiting Milwaukee.
- August 26, 2010 -- Warren and Jon get a midnight geohash on Waste Management's property in Germantown, Wisconsin.
- July 28, 2010 -- Warren, Jon, Hemant, Montana, and Amanda head out to Osceola for a midnight hash at the side of a highway.
- July 18,2010 -- Warren, Deanna, and Hemant head out to Lomira for a hash at the end of a cul-de-sac.
- July 7, 2010 -- Warren, Deanna, and Jon head out to West Bend for a seemingly easy formal attire hash in a park. Little did they know...
- July 1, 2010 -- Warren and Deanna have fun in Hubertus, despite a saddening lack of squishy.
- December 5, 2009 -- MNB in a sea of cattails on the margins of Rock Lake
- February 28, 2009 -- Madisonians visit Oconomowoc, meet chickens
- September 2, 2008
- June 28, 2008