San Bernardino, California
|Los Angeles||San Bernardino||Twentynine Palms|
|Long Beach||Santa Ana||Borrego Springs|
The San Bernardino graticule is at latitude 34, longitude -117. This area encompasses Ontario, Redlands and parts of eastern LA County, such as Pomona. It also includes LA/Ontario International Airport and most of Edwards Air Force Base.
 Current Events
Update this section to notify other people about current plans.
Map of today's location.
 First Saturday Meetup
- Saturday, 2008-05-24: Steuard, far_call, and Delzer made it to this geohash on a walking path in a suburban neighborhood near Vintage Park in Rancho Cucamonga. Patrick didn't quite make it (hoping the novelty and adventure will still be here next week).
|Steuard, far_call, and Delzer earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
- Saturday, 2008-05-24: Steuard, far_call, and Delzer made it to this geohash on a walking path in a suburban neighborhood near Vintage Park in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Saturday, 2008-05-31: Jacob, Steuard, and far_call might try to reach this point that might be on private property in Colton.
- Thursday, 2008-06-05: Martin and Sauron reached an evening hashpoint in a sketchy neighborhood in Redlands.
- Saturday, 2008-06-07: Chris, Martin, and far_call head for an out-of-the-way, but accessible, bit of desert near Apple Valley.
- Friday, 2008-08-22: User:far_call claims this as a successful geohash.
- Saturday, 2008-08-23: User:far_call claims this as a successful geohash.
- Saturday, 2008-09-20: Mike went to a residential neighborhood in Lake Los Angeles.
- Sunday, 2009-02-01: Mark intends to try for this one, so people should come!
- Saturday, 2009-02-14: Pifactorial hashed and cached with his father, met some Civil War reenactors.
- Saturday, 2012-08-11: Benglish and Mellycopter brought the graticule back to life and had fun with kites and a conveniently located ATV/dirt bike track.
- Sunday, 2012-12-02: LucasBrown attempts to reach a hash a mile west-northwest of Sunset Peak in the San Gabriel Mountains.
- Friday 14 December: LucasBrown visits a hash point on West Grand Avenue, Pomona, CA
- Wednesday 2013-06-26: Bunthorne almost made it. About 100 feet into the Santa Fe Dam Lake, and they didn't have any rental boats today. Heck, that's close enough. I MADE IT!