When my schedule allows, I join Bravissimo594 to look for adventures.
Expeditions (Most recent at the top)
- 2014-03-08, San Bernardino graticule: Grand Avenue, beside Mt. San Antonio College, in Walnut. Bravissimo594 and I make our first visit to the San Bernardino graticule for a hash point.
- 2014-02-24, Los Angeles graticule: On Woodward Avenue in Sunland/Tujunga. With Bravissimo594.
- 2014-01-02, Santa Ana graticule: Roadside at a residential intersection in Chino Hills.
- 2013-12-25, Ridgecrest graticule: No luck. Darkness descended too quickly to make desert hiking feel safe.
- 2013-12-25, Tehachapi graticule: Second success of the day! Bravissimo594 and I made it to the desert west of California City for a picnic with dogs.
- 2013-12-25, Bakersfield graticule: Good start to the day. Bravissimo594 and I visited a field east of Maricopa (and just north of S.R. 166) with three whippets and a vizsla.
- 2013-12-18, Los Angeles graticule: My first expedition! Rancho Drive, just north of the Bette Davis Picnic Area in Griffith Park. Bravissimo594 dragged me along to join in the first Geohash expedition for either one of us.