Long Beach, California
|Santa Barbara||Los Angeles||San Bernardino|
|San Nicolas Island||Long Beach||Santa Ana|
|Pacific Ocean||San Clemente Island||San Diego|
Today's location: not yet announced
The Long Beach graticule is located at latitude 33, longitude -118. It is mostly composed of ocean, but it does include the parts of the Los Angeles metro area which are South of the 10 freeway. This graticule also includes the interesting opportunity represented by Santa Catalina Island.
Map of today's location.
 Meetup Dates
- 6/14/08: First attended geohash for the Long Beach graticule, in the city of Cypress.
- 6/22/08: A random Sunday trip to Terminal Island.
- 9/6/08: Between the 710 and the LA River in Paramount
- 9/27/08: Slightly south of LAX, in a parking lot near El Segundo and N. Avation Blvd.
- 11/05/09: A speed racer success on the 405.
- 04/17/11: Near the intersection of the 710 and 405.
- 04/21/12: In the Orange Ave. Southern California Edison substation