|Chemnitz||Most, Czech Republic||Praha, Czech Republic|
This graticule is at latitude 51, longitude 13. It contains a part of Sachsen (Saxony) with its capital Dresden in the south, a sparsely populated area of Brandenburg including the famous Spreewald and, in the northwest, a tiny part of Sachsen-Anhalt (Saxony-Anhalt).
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
58.32% Fields 30.13% Forests 4.51% Roads 2.61% Settlements 2.58% Natural reserves 1.54% Highways 0.31% Water
 Local geohashers
- Danatar in Dresden
 Neighbor graticule Geohashers
 Past Expeditions
most recent first
- 2014-09-01 Danatar jogged to a playground in Dresden-Südvorstadt.
- 2014-08-01 As the first of four hashpoints, Danatar reached this one in Dresden by bike.
- 2014-06-01 A tron geohash to the north of Dresden, by Danatar by bike.
- 2014-05-21 Danatar celebrated Geohashing Day in the Königsbrücker Heide.
- 2014-03-13 A sunny day near Pillnitz for Oisín.
- 2014-03-07 Oisín's first, at Dresden.
- 2011-05-20 TheOneRing reactivated the graticule while visiting a friend.
- 2009-08-30 As the first part of a monsterhash, thepiguy, srs0 and Danatar visited a field near Nossen-Ilkendorf.
- 2008-10-18 Jerrome cycled to a field near Siebenlehn.
- 2008-09-27 relet walked some forest tracks at midnight.
- 2008-05-24 Heiner, his girlfriend and a field.