|Chemnitz||Most, Czech Republic||Praha, Czech Republic|
This graticule is at latitude 51, longitude 13. It contains a part of Sachsen (Saxony) with its capital Dresden in the south, a sparsely populated area of Brandenburg including the famous Spreewald and, in the northwest, a tiny part of Sachsen-Anhalt (Saxony-Anhalt).
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
58.32% Fields 30.13% Forests 4.51% Roads 2.61% Settlements 2.58% Natural reserves 1.54% Highways 0.31% Water
Neighbor graticule Geohashers
most recent first
- 2017-04-23 Besides visiting the hashpoint as it fell directly into the Grünes Gewölbe treasure exhibition at the Dresden Royal Palace, Danatar also visited the other exhibitions.
- 2017-03-11 Danatar went to the grounds of the elementary school at Dresden-Naußlitz, currently a constructions site.
- 2017-02-08 On the street in Dresden-Neustadt, Danatar cycled there.
- 2016-06-30 A patch of nettles near Dresden-Pillnitz, Danatar visited the Pillnitz Castle park afterwards.
- 2016-05-21 Danatar was alone for a Saturday Meetup in a meadow at Dresden-Gompitz.
- 2016-04-20 A backyard in Dresden-Kleinzschachwitz was not entered by Danatar.
- 2015-10-09 Danatar found cows next to a creek near Siebenlehn.
- 2015-09-12 In the north of Dresden Danatar went to a forest.
- 2015-08-06 Danatar stood outside of a house at Dresden-Striesen.
- 2015-08-03 A construction site at "Prager Straße" in downtown Dresden, Danatar walked.
- 2015-08-02 Danatar completed the regional geohashing achievement for the Sächsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge district in Bannewitz-Cunnersdorf.
- 2015-07-18 Because the hashpoint was at the Waldbad pool at Weixdorf, Danatar swam a bit.
- 2015-05-27 A cycling tour to Großröhrsdorf by Danatar.
- 2015-05-16 Danatar went to the town park of Oschatz.
- 2015-04-30 In a vocational school in Dresden, where bad GPS reception made a very simple expedition very difficult for Danatar.
- 2015-04-27 In a field at the northern city limit of Dresden, Danatar didn't trample the crops.
- 2015-04-12 Danatar jogged to a backyard in Dresden-Leubnitz-Neuostra.
- 2015-03-31 Oisín took the tram to Dresden-Neustadt.
- 2015-02-14 Danatar cycled to the Dresdner Heide very early but still missed sunrise.
- 2015-01-15 Both Oisín and Danatar couldn't enter an allotment garden in Dresden-Pieschen.
- 2014-11-21 After a frustrating journey by train, Danatar reached the spot in Radebeul.
- 2014-11-13 An intersection in Dresden, both Oisín and Danatar earned the Cubicle geohash honourable mention, Danatar also the Couch Potato honourable mention.
- 2014-10-25 Danatar ran to a forest in the northern part of Dresden.
- 2014-10-12 Oisín cycled to Moritzburg and reached the hash on the southern Border of a forest.
- 2014-09-04 By train and bike Danatar reached a meadow near Pulsnitz-Oberlichtenau.
- 2014-09-01 Danatar jogged to a playground in Dresden-Südvorstadt.
- 2014-08-01 As the first of four hashpoints, Danatar reached this one in Dresden by bike.
- 2014-06-01 A tron geohash to the north of Dresden, by Danatar by bike.
- 2014-05-21 Danatar celebrated Geohashing Day in the Königsbrücker Heide.
- 2014-03-13 A sunny day near Pillnitz for Oisín.
- 2014-03-07 Oisín's first, at Dresden.
- 2011-05-24 Ekorren paid the graticule a visit on the way back home from Berlin
- 2011-05-20 TheOneRing reactivated the graticule while visiting a friend.
- 2009-08-30 As the first part of a monsterhash, thepiguy, srs0 and Danatar visited a field near Nossen-Ilkendorf.
- 2008-10-18 Jerrome cycled to a field near Siebenlehn.
- 2008-09-27 relet walked some forest tracks at midnight.
- 2008-05-24 Heiner, his girlfriend and a field.