Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Thursday 2014-08-28||60.8878638, 25.5279449|
|Tallinn, Estonia||Tapa, Estonia||Rakvere, Estonia|
Today's Location: [Vantaa]
The Vantaa graticule is at latitude 60, longitude 25.
It includes Finland's fourth largest city, Vantaa. As the 25 degree line cuts through Helsinki, some eastern parts of Helsinki are also included. Other notable towns in this graticule are Lahti, Finland's seventh largest city, and Porvoo, which is the second oldest city in Finland (after Turku).
Most of the graticule is forest or fields. Also approximately a fifth is taken up by the Baltic Sea.
- 2008-06-28 Reached by Kliment
- 2008-08-05 Almost reached, but we didn't want to climb on the roof of an apartment building in Eastern Helsinki. Mikkozzz and Haaskalintu met in the yard.
- 2008-08-26 Reached by Mikkozzz when the hashpoint landed on a quiet street in Tapaninkylä.
- 2009-02-23 Reached by Sgt pepper
- 2009-04-25 Almost reached by pafcu
- 2009-07-20 Reached by Small oaks, hashpoint landed in Porvoo.
- 2010-06-10 Reached by Small oaks, hashpoint landed in sea in front of Porvoo.
- 2010-07-05 Reached by Small oaks, hashpoint landed in Porvoo, Ilola.
- 2010-07-15 Reached by Kmk, forest clearing next to road in Tuusula.
- 2010-07-27 Reached by Kmk, next to a logistics site in Tikkurila, Vantaa.
- 2010-08-07 Reached by marcius, in the middle of nowhere near Orimattila.
- 2011-02-09 Reached by PPP and Haaskalintu, in the of side the small stream running through field, near the eastern end of ringway Kehä III, Helsinki.
- 2011-03-20 Almost reached by Small oaks, hashpoint landed in Porvoo.
- 2012-02-22 Reached by Sgt pepper
- 2012-05-04 Reached by Eevamhak, hashpoint landed in Vantaa.
- 2014-03-27 Reached by Pastori in Kärkölä.
- 2014-07-08 Reached by Pastori in Pernaja.
- 2014-07-22 Reached in the air above the Gulf of Finland by Bysmyyr.
- 2014-08-02 Near Lahti, in the premises of a farm. Reached successfully by Bysmyyr in the air.
 Notable Dates
|Kliment earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|