I live in the center of Helsinki. Unfortunately the place falls close to the edge of graticule. To make things worse, I don't drive a car. On the positive side Vantaa graticule is close and by mass transportation part of it is within my reach.
 Successful Geohashes
- 2009-11-13 60N 24E - On a street 450 meters from my home.
- 2009-10-18 60N 22E - In a forest in Urusvuori industrial area in Turku.
- 2009-03-27 61N 23E - On the frozen lake Näsi, north of Tampere city center.
- 2008-10-01 60N 24E - In the Nuuksio National Park, along a path leading from Kattila to Haukkalampi.
- 2008-08-31 60N 24E - The hashpoint ended up to lake Urja in Nuuksio. Some wading in waist-deep water was needed to reach it.
- 2008-08-26 60N 25E - The hash point landed on a quiet street in northern suburbs of Helsinki.
- 2008-08-05 60N 25E - The hash point fell on the roof of an apartment building in Eastern Helsinki. I met with Haaskalintu family in the yard.
- 2008-08-02 60N 24E - The first hash reached. Technically it was on a private parking lot, but it was shared with many houses and not protected by fence or keep out signs. Given the relaxed attitude towards trespassing in the country I chose to go there.