Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Tuesday 2017-02-28||61.4175135, 24.9125152|
Today's Location: [Kangasala]
The Kangasala graticule is at latitude 61, longitude 24. It extends from Hämeenlinna to Ruovesi and from Kangasala to Kuhmoinen.
Hämeenlinna is the oldest inland city in Finland. Like most graticules in Finland, majority of the area consists of taiga forests and it has many lakes.
- 2010-07-26 Almost reached by Kmk.
- 2010-10-07 In the woods in Hämeenlinna. Reached successfully by PekkaR
- 2010-10-08 On highway 10 in Hämeenlinna. Reached successfully by PekkaR
- 2010-10-11 In the woods in Pälkäne. Reached successfully by PekkaR
- 2011-03-09 In the woods in Hattula. Reached successfully by PekkaR
- 2013-07-04 In the woods in Perä-Sakari, Jämsä. Reached successfully by Pastori
- 2014-04-20 In a thicket near a road in Juupajoki. Reached successfully by Tilley & daughter
- 2014-04-14 In the forest near lake Hauhonselkä, Hämeenlinna. Reached successfully by Tilley
- 2016-04-21 In the forest near Juupajoki. Reached successfully by Tilley
|PekkaR earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|