Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Saturday 2017-06-24||48.8372724, -122.2267758|
|Sunday 2017-06-25||48.4694663, -122.4825329|
|Vancouver, British Columbia||Surrey, British Columbia||Chilliwack, British Columbia|
|Victoria, British Columbia||Bellingham||North Cascades National Park|
|Olympic National Park||Seattle||Snoqualmie|
Today's Location: [Bellingham, WA]
The Bellingham, WA graticule is at latitude 48, longitude -122. It completely encloses the cities of Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, Marysville, Anacortes, as well as the several of the San Juan Islands. The graticule is roughly half water, and contains several islands.
2009-01-31 48 -122 -- Awaiting expedition report
2008-11-25 48 -122 -- A vacant house in Marysville, not far from the Hot Rod barber shop.
2008-10-25 48 -122 -- At the end of Boe Rd., a few miles south of Stanwood, and near the mouth of the Stillaguamish River.
2008-10-11 48 -122 -- Just west of Arlington and right off the highway.
2008-10-09 48 -122 -- Just NE of Marysville, not far from I-5, and on the street.
2008-08-27 48 -122 -- Smith Island, between Steamboat Slough and the Snohomish River, just north of Everett.
2008-06-28 48 -122 -- failed
2008-06-27 48 -122 -- failed
2008-05-24 48 -122 -- Beach on Whidbey Island.
2008-09-25 -- Near Bryant, just off a powerline access byway.
- Robyn - from the Vancouver graticule
- P4r4digm - from the Seattle graticule.
- Stalefries lives in Everett, but will attend WWU in the fall. So I'll be hopping between the Seattle and Bellingham graticules.
- Thomcat works just south of this graticule, and will visit occasional locations here.
- Garyuuko Lives in Bellingham, attends WWU. Contact info on user page if theres a good hash I've missed noticing.
- Wenslayer drives through about 10 times a year, from the Victoria, BC graticule.
- Pearldog lives in Bellingham and doesn't belong on this list yet but is eager to begin adventuring.
- Rex lives in Surrey, but often visits all the way down to Seattle or even Portland
|Thomcat earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|