- is based in Bærum, Norway, but travelling now and then. Drop me a note when you're planning a hash in the area!
- got a job at the National Mapping Authority, for the sole purpose of having access to quality maps and a good cover story. And of course, to distribute quality maps to everyone else out here.
- enjoys: longboard, slackline, code, food, travel, climbing and miscellaneous geekery
- If you'd like to send me a hashcard, contact me for an address. I love surprises! Here's our gallery!
- You may call me Sir relet. Or sneaky bastard. As you prefer.
- Hashed in Iceland, after a long hibernation.
- GPS: android-capable cellphone with a dead battery
- Transportation: car, bicycle, hiking boots, packraft, nettbuss, paraglider, longboard
- Evidencers: camera, waterproof camera housing
NO HASHCOTS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE GEOHASHES - MONITORED BY THE HUMANE HASHOCIATON HELPING HILARIOUS HASHCOTS (HHHHH)
 Amazingest achievements
 Things that just happened
 Consolation prizes
 Gratuitous Ribbons
 todo list
Admit one, Endurance, Globalhash, Globetrotter(3x), Golf, Graticule Hopper(43x), Juggernaut, Kite, Maker, Proxy, Puppet master, Thumbs up, Twister