Birthday geohash achievement
This is the achievement you get for visiting any geohash on your birthday. Celebrating your birthday at the geohash would be an excellent touch, and, depending on how you choose to celebrate, could score you another achievement such as the Picnic Geohash or Sex Geohash.
For another birthday-related achievement, which can be achieved on a day that is not your actual birthday, see the Origin geohash achievement.
In addition to the usual geohashing proof, please provide proof that it is your birthday, such as a driver's licence, birth certificate, voter registration card or notarized statement from your mother or delivery room physician.
If you plan on geohashing on your birthday, here is a suggestion. Issue party invitations with a link to the wiki and the geohash calculator, and explain that guests will only be able to find the location of the party on the morning of the actual event. You would thus score the Drag-Along Geohash achievement as well as the Birthday Geohash.
List your Birthday Geohash expedition here.
- Psud hashed on the anniversary of his birthday on 2008-05-31 - proof
- Bishop Wash hashed on his birthday Thursday July 30 2009
- NWoodruff hashed on his birthday Friday Sept 3 2009
- davidc hashed on his his birthday Friday November 27th 2009
- Small oaks hashed on his birthday Monday July 5th 2010 -proof
- Michael5000 opened his present from Mrs.5000 at a hashpoint in a virgin graticule on Friday, August 13th, 2010.
- Wyle celebrated his birthday with RoadRunner by hashing Sunday September 25th 2011 (letter from Mom forthcoming)
- TheOneRing went geohashing on his 29th birthday, Sunday November 27th 2011
- RocketMac celebrated his 40th birthday with cake at the 42 -88 graticule on 2012-01-08
- Eupeodes went for a midnight hash at the start of his 27th birthday, Saturday July 14th, 2012
- pah hashed on his birthday 2012-10-19
To signify attaining this achievement, you may use this template to display a ribbon on your user page.
| This user earned the Birthday Geohash Achievement