From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 50,9)
|Frankfurt am Main||Fulda||Schweinfurt|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
40.32% Natural reserves 28.26% Fields 26.12% Forests 2.67% Roads 1.93% Highways 0.64% Settlements 0.07% Water
 Local Geohashers
most recent first
- 2015-04-10: In the forest Hobertshäuser Berg near Ober-Gleen by GeorgDerReisende.
- 2014-10-07: On a fieldway near Gehau by GeorgDerReisende.
- 2014-10-05: On a parking place of a grocery in Oberaula by GeorgDerReisende.
- 2014-07-06: On a field near Dipperz by GeorgDerReisende.
- 2013-09-25: On the northern city limit of Aschaffenburg, Danatar found an apple tree.
- 2013-08-29: GeorgDerReisende went into the forest of Heimartshausen
- 2011-03-11: Mampfred and LadyBB visit a field near Alsfeld on their way to Hamburg.
- 2011-01-26: Mampfred and Rincewind go to Kalbach near Fulda for their first success in the graticule.
- 2010-12-10: Mampfred and Rincewind visit Bad Hersfeld - not successful though.
- 2009-12-26: Christmas geohash by ilpadre near Volkers (Bad Brückenau).
- 2009-10-27: Darkness geohash by Danatar near Arnstein-Schwebenried.
- 2009-09-14: thepiguy, srs0 and Danatar found a dead deer near Elfershausen, between Hammelburg and Bad Kissingen.
- 2009-02-05: Danatar drove to a field next to Büchold / Arnstein.
- 2008-12-14: Between Aschenroth and Wolfsmünster near Gemünden, in the forest and Danatar by car again.
- 2008-12-13: In the forest near Gössenheim / Karlstadt, Danatar used a car for a change.
- 2008-11-20: In the forest near Langenprozelten / Lohr am Main. Danatar used public transport.
- 2008-09-29: A field in the south-eastern corner, near Arnstein. Danatar cycled there and had a puncture some metres from the hashpoint.