According to my personal blog, I was first bitten by the geohashing bug on 17 June 2009. It doesn't say how I got bitten - probably tragically enough such that I had to erase it from memory - but six days later I embarked on my maiden geohash attempt and the rest, as they say, is history. Thanks to Singapore's tiny size relative to the rest of the graticule, viable geohash locations come few and far in between, but I'll have to make the most of it. (Learning how to pilot a plane or steer a ship would help loads. Especially in attempting any level of Minesweeper Geohash. In addition to that, possibly jungle survival skills.)
I usually go on geohashes alone, save for a few drag-alongs on occasion (mostly my mum). Aw, lone geohasher is alone. (Thanks, Ma.)
- 2009-06-23 - Maiden geohash attempt, on the road outside the entrance/exit to Kaki Bukit Techpark 2.
- 2011-01-10 - Right beside the Delta Swimming Complex bus stop along Tiong Bahru Road.
- 2011-07-16 - [WALK GEOHASH] On the road in a carpark between Blocks 785 and 788, Yishun Ave 2.
- 2011-08-14 - Blk 58, Dakota Crescent.
- 2011-10-04 - Blk 328, Serangoon Ave 3.
- 2011-10-12 - Near a bus stop along Tiong Bahru Road, on the edge of Henderson Park.
- 2012-01-15 - [BORDER GEOHASH] Open field along Jalan Timah, Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- 2012-04-02 - On the left lane of Bukit Batok West Ave 7.
- 2012-07-27 - On the sidewalk beside an open field along Tuas View Crescent.
- 2012-09-29 - [BORDER GEOHASH] Along Jalan Setia 3/1, Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor.
- 2009-09-24 - Supposedly empty field beside Oasis LRT Station, Punggol. Unsuccessful due to unexpected construction work.
- 2011-01-06 - Parking lot opposite Singapore Indoor Stadium, second tree on the fourth row. Unsuccessful due to the fallacies of human memory.
- 2011-08-17 - Somewhere in Tanglin Camp, along Loewen Road. Unsuccessful - no public access (as far as I saw then).
- 2012-02-02 - On the pavement along the on-road to Bukit Timah Road, close to Newton Circus. Unsuccessful thanks to construction work on the Stage 2 Downtown Line.
- 2013-04-07 - Courtyard of residential block on Batchelor St, Islington, London. Unsuccessful - no public access.
 Achievements Unlocked