Hi, I'm Cyazlars. If you Google this name, you'll find traces of me all over the Internet, which - looking back - was extremely stupid of me. A lesson to be learnt, I suppose.
I live in Singapore. I spend most of my time online, just ambling around sites like reddit or playing computer games. Formula 1 is pretty much the only love of my life and I've been a volunteer race marshal for the Singapore Grand Prix since 2012.
According to my personal blog, I was first bitten by the geohashing bug on 17 June 2009. It doesn't say how I got bitten - probably tragically enough such that I had to erase it from memory - but six days later I embarked on my maiden geohash attempt and the rest, as they say, is history.
- 2009-06-23 - Maiden geohash attempt, on the road outside the entrance/exit to Kaki Bukit Techpark 2.
- 2011-01-10 - Right beside the Delta Swimming Complex bus stop along Tiong Bahru Road.
- 2011-07-16 - [WALK GEOHASH] On the road in a carpark between Blocks 785 and 788, Yishun Ave 2.
- 2011-08-14 - Blk 58, Dakota Crescent.
- 2011-10-04 - Blk 328, Serangoon Ave 3.
- 2011-10-12 - Near a bus stop along Tiong Bahru Road, on the edge of Henderson Park.
- 2012-01-15 - [BORDER GEOHASH] Open field along Jalan Timah, Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- 2012-04-02 - On the left lane of Bukit Batok West Ave 7.
- 2012-07-27 - On the sidewalk beside an open field along Tuas View Crescent.
- 2012-09-29 - [BORDER GEOHASH] Along Jalan Setia 3/1, Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor.
- 2013-10-11 - On the pavement along Richards Avenue.
- 2014-06-20 - Along River Valley Road, next to Clarke Quay.
- 2014-06-25 - In an open field along Tampines Road.
- 2009-09-24 - Supposedly empty field beside Oasis LRT Station, Punggol. Unsuccessful due to unexpected construction work.
- 2011-01-06 - Parking lot opposite Singapore Indoor Stadium, second tree on the fourth row. Unsuccessful due to the fallacies of human memory.
- 2011-08-17 - Somewhere in Tanglin Camp, along Loewen Road. Unsuccessful - no public access (as far as I saw then).
- 2012-02-02 - On the pavement along the on-road to Bukit Timah Road, close to Newton Circus. Unsuccessful thanks to construction work on the Stage 2 Downtown Line.
- 2013-04-07 - [INTERNATIONAL] Courtyard of residential block on Batchelor St, Islington, London. Unsuccessful - no public access.
- 2013-05-22 - In a forested area along Canberra Road, just 1.4km from my house. Unsuccessful - too much Nature for my liking.
 Achievements Unlocked