Please leave all comments, questions and suggestions on my talk page.
|| This geohasher comes from Sydney.
 Current Situation
I am heading to Brisbane until Sunday 19th, and if there are any easily accessible hashes, I will hopefully make an attempt!
- Geohashes attempted: 21 in 5 graticules
- Geohashes achieved: 17 in 5 graticules
- Largest geohash attended: 9 geohashers present
- Total geohashers I've met: 9 (who I didn't previously know)
- People I've dragged along: 6
- Total distance travelled to all hashpoints: 671.7km (one way)
- Longest distance travelled to any hashpoint: 102.0km (one way)
- Shortest distance travelled to any hashpoint: 2.3km (one way)
 Chronology Of Geohashes Attempted
2nd March 2009 (Monday) - Wollongong
- A rushed geohash within the Mt Annan Botanic Gardens. My first successful in this graticule.
- 16th 'Land Geohash' award
- First 'Admit One' award
14th August 2008 (Thursday) - Sydney
- Half Moon Bay near Berowra Waters. Access denied by Park Ranger and heavy bushland. Shady
- First 'Twister Geohash' award
- First 'MNB Geohash' award
- Second 'No Tresspassing Geohash' award
6th July 2008 (Sunday) - Blue Mountains
- Located in a paddock near a dam. Access was denied due to the hash being located on private property. Total of 9 geohashers!
- First 'No Tresspassing' Geohash award
 Achievements Earned
 Standard Achievements
Only first achievement of each award is listed.
 Virgin Graticules
 Upgradeable Achievements
 My Sandbox
A place for me to experiment. I am currently working on the following developments: