|Nürnberg||Regensburg||Plzeň, Czech Republic|
|Innsbruck, Austria||Rosenheim||Salzburg, Austria|
The Landshut graticule is at latitude 48, longitude 12. It covers parts of the Regierungsbezirke of Upper Bavaria (Oberbayern) and Lower Bavaria (Niederbayern); its south-eastern edge extends a bit into Austria.
(Note that the name of the graticule is pronounced like Lunce hoot, not Land shut.)
(your name here)
Neighbor graticule Geohashers
- 49,12: Dawidi rather frequently visits hashpoints near the north-western corner that are reachable by bike from Regensburg.
- 48,11: zb might eventually start checking out coords in this graticule, since the SE part of it is within bike range from München.
Upcoming hashes, attendance plans
- 2015-06-26 48 12: Danatar went to a field near Regensburg.
- 2014-10-26 48 12: After more than one year since the last reported trip TheOneRing visited a field South of Regensburg.
- 2013-01-13 48 12: Around 30 meters in some woodland next to a field, not far away from Auerbach, about 50 km north of Munich. Reached by Zertrin and vermouthandgin at exaclty midnight. Part of a midnight double with 2013-01-12 48 11, and third hash of a consecutive series beginning with 2013-01-11 48 11.
- 2012-03-17 48 12 : in a corner of a building at Regensburg University's biology department - a meetup might occur sometime around noon --dawidi 11:22, 16 March 2012 (EDT)
- 2011-07-19 48 12: in a field just south of Graß. dawidi and Tomcat went there by bike.
- 2010-10-25 48 12 : next to a barn in Köfering, visited around 16:00 by Robyn, Wade, Ekorren, zb, dawidi and Tanya.
- 2010-09-24 48 12: In the Danube river south of Sinzing, a mere 230 meters from 2009-12-01 48 12. dawidi looked at it from the riverbank at noon.
- 2010-06-22 48 12: plypkie stopped in Wasserburg am Inn, during his bike tour from Frankfurt to Vienna.
- 2010-04-18 48 12 in a field north of Radldorf. dawidi checked out the location at 9:00, but as expected it was inaccessible.
- 2010-04-03 48 12 on a sidewalk in an industrial area east of Regensburg. dawidi was there at 18:45.
- 2010-01-22 48 12 in a snowy field north of Neudorf, about 10km south of Regensburg. Tomcat, Hans and dawidi went there by car in the evening.
- 2009-12-01 48 12 next to a Danube backwater between Sinzing and Pentling. dawidi went there by bike (and in rubber boots) around 23:00.
- 2009-11-01 48 12 in a field near Schierling. dawidi was there by bike at 1:00 in the morning.
- 2009-10-31 48 12 in a forest near Teugn, not far from 2009-07-06 48 12. Hans and Tomcat went there after sunset, and dawidi visited the spot on his own shortly before midnight.
- 2009-09-17 48 12 in a carrot field 10km E of Regensburg. Hans and Tomcat went there by bike in the evening.
- 2009-08-17 48 12 in a field (on Google Earth) that turned out to be an afforestation (in present) between Matting and Graßlfing, south of Regensburg. dawidi, Hans, huirad and Tomcat went there by bike in the evening.
- 2009-08-12 48 12 in a corn field near Burgweinting, southeast of Regensburg. Tomcat, Hans, dawidi, two more of dawidi's friends, and three guys from the Regensburg geocaching regulars' table went there by bike in the evening.
- 2009-07-06 48 12 in a very muddy forest 6 km south of Bad Abbach. Hans, Tomcat and dawidi went there by bike in the evening.
- 2009-07-02 48 12 in a field south of the former military training range of Oberhinkofen. Tomcat and dawidi went there by bike after work in the evening.
- 2009-05-31 48 12: in a meadow surrounded by a Danube backwater loop. dawidi, Hans and Tomcat went there by bike, and later returned from Straubing by train.
- 2009-05-11 48 12 on a cycleway in Burgweinting. Tomcat, Hans and dawidi went there by bike in the rain, around 19:00.
- 2009-05-02 48 12 on a road between Niedergebraching and Hohengebraching, a few kilometers south of Regensburg. Dawidi and a drag-along were there in the afternoon.
- 2009-03-30 48 12 in a field south of the "Guggi", a popular recreational lake east of Neutraubling. dawidi, Tomcat and Hans were on the track next to the spot around 19:00 and dawidi flew his quadrocopter to the coordinates.
- 2009-02-27 48 12 in a meadow about 20km east of Regensburg, which dawidi, Hans and Tomcat reached exactly at midnight on the way home from the previous expedition.
- 2009-02-26 48 12 in a muddy field west of Landau an der Isar, where Hans, dawidi and Tomcat celebrated Tomcat's birthday.
- 2009-01-31 48 12 among some trees, east of Barbing. dawidi cycled there in the afternoon and made a time-lapse video along the way.
- 2009-01-12 48 12 In the same field as 2008-12-18 48 12. Dawidi cycled there in the morning and took revenge for the mess the field made of him on the other expedition, but failed at the Cold and Sunrise achievements he had intended to do. Tomcat visited the hashpoint around 18:00, finding footprints and the writing "xkcd" in the snow at the given coordinates.
- 2009-01-11 48 12 In a field north of Bad Abbach again, very close to 2008-11-01 48 12. Tomcat, Hans, and dawidi were there around 14:30, wrote stuff into the snow and took aerial pictures.
- 1963-02-26 48 12: Beside another soccer field, 1000m west of Neufahrn in Lower Bavaria. Tomcat visited his displaced origin geohash at noon.
- 2009-01-10 48 12: Beside a soccer field, 500m south of Aufhausen. Tomcat was there at 11:10.
- 2008-12-18 48 12: In a field south of Neutraubling. dawidi successfully made a mess of himself and his bike getting there.
- 2008-11-01 48 12: In a field north of Bad Abbach, about 10km from Regensburg. Tomcat, Hans, and dawidi visited the hashpoint around 16:00 by bike.
- 2008-10-19 48 12 : In a forest about 2.8 km south of Niederaichbach. Tomcat was there at 11:00.
|Tomcat earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|