From Geo Hashing
|Innsbruck, Austria||Rosenheim||Salzburg, Austria|
|Trento, Italy||Belluno, Italy||Udine, Italy|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
39.39% Forests 39.21% Fields 19.67% Natural reserves 0.51% Highways 0.44% Settlements 0.42% Water 0.36% Roads
Upcoming hashes, attendance plans
- 2016-08-18 47 12 Q-Owl and Q-Owla did not reach the hp near Piding (50 m off).
- 2014-09-24 47 12 RecentlyChanged and his mother near the intersection of A8 and A93
- 2011-09-04 47 12 Robert reached the hashpoint near Oberndorf (Austria) during the afternoon.
- 2009-05-03 47 12 in the Chiemsee, southwest of Chieming (about 2.5 km from a boat rental). Tomcat and Hans from 49 11, and dawidi from 49 12 were there by train, bike and boat, rowing over the spot the mid-afternoon.
- 2009-03-07 47 12 -- Harleydavidsonandy zeroed out on a snowy field during a "snowstorm" west of Höslwang.
- 2009-02-14 47 12 -- Harleydavidsonandy had a great trip in the snow. At the end of the road in the forest south of Niedermoosen.
- 2008-07-07 47 12 -- Jeremy got close. Geohash was in a small forest, east of Hof.