Norwich, United Kingdom - Expeditions in: 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009
The Norwich graticule was much more active in 2010 with 24 expeditions, 22 coordinates reached and one retro.
- MagicIan was very active with 10 expeditions.
- Sourcerer made his debut in August eventually setting out on 15 expeditions. His last was near midnight on New Year's Eve.
- Norwich would have had more expeditions than neighbouring Cambridge if Sourcerer had been more loyal to his home graticule. He kept visiting Cambridge when the hashpoint was in the sea.
 2010 Expeditions
- 2010-12-31 (Friday): Sourcerer visited a field a few paces off the road up a slippery bank 5 miles west of Ipswich Suffolk, UK.
- 2010-12-27 (Monday): Sourcerer visited a road hashpoint two kilometres from the most easterly point in the UK next to the fire station in Normanston Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK.
- 2010-12-24 (Christmas Eve, Friday): Sourcerer visited a frozen and snow dusted pasture close to the A140 trunk road north of Scole, Norfolk, UK.
- 2010-12-12 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a slightly frozen field 450 metres from the Three Horseshoes pub at North Cove, Beccles, Suffolk, UK.
- 2010-12-08 (Wednesday): Sourcerer visited a hard-frozen field 500 metres from a bar/restaurant and brewery at St. Peter's Hall, South Elmham, Suffolk, UK but failed to claim the Pub Geohash award. Wikiloc Tracklog
- 2010-12-07 (Tuesday): Sourcerer visited a narrow icy lane in Blofield, west of Norwich, Norfolk, UK.
- 2010-11-07 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a hedgerow near Sutton Corn Mill, between Stalham and Hickling, Norfolk, UK.
- 2010-09-25 (Saturday): Sourcerer failed to paddle to the marine hashpoint off Aldeburgh beach. Rough seas after high winds made the paddle distinctly dangerous. Mother Nature caused Neil to Chicken Out.
- 2010-09-20 (Monday): Sourcerer visited the point in a valley by a stream near Spexhall church, Suffolk, UK.
- 2010-09-18 (Saturday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hashpoint about 3km west of Bungay, Suffolk, UK. Tall dense sweetcorn and pig enclosures surrounded the point.
- 2010-09-12 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited Halesworth Golf Course. The hashpoint was in light rough.
- 2010-08-27 (Friday): Sourcerer visited a big tree beside a sheep field, just off a narrow lane near Elsing, East Dereham.
- 2010-08-25 (Monday): MagicIan kayaked to the hashpoint on Horsey Mere, but he did it 5 days late on the 30th
- 2010-08-20 (Friday): MagicIan cycled to the hashpoint in a field near Buckenham rail station.
- 2010-08-17 (Tuesday): Sourcerer visited a nettle patch behind the sand dunes at Winterton on Sea. There is a GPS path on Wikiloc.
- 2010-08-13 (Friday): Sourcerer went Perseid meteor spotting and picked up the midnight geohash achievement at the same time.
- 2010-08-11 (Wednesday): Sourcerer walked five miles and visited the historic village of Laxfield. Logged at wikiloc. At last a local land hash!
- 2010-07-25 (Sunday): MagicIan cycled to the hashpoint in a field near Somerleyton.
- 2010-07-24 (Saturday): MagicIan walked in a big loop via the hashpoint in a field near North Burlingham, and never crossed his own path.
- 2010-06-20 (Sunday): MagicIan made it to the hashpoint in a field in Ringland, and picked up some rubbish on the way back.
- 2010-03-31 (Wednesday): MagicIan gained the Speed Racer ribbon on a road near Tacolneston.
- 2010-03-30 (Tuesday): MagicIan made it to the hashpoint in The Forum in the centre of Norwich
- 2010-03-28 (Sunday): MagicIan had a nice cycle to a field near Cawston to reach the hashpoint.
- 2010-03-24 (Wednesday): MagicIan failed in his attempt for the hashpoint due to a big gate which suggested he probably shouldn't trespass on someone's grounds.
- 2010-03-08 (Monday): MagicIan found the hashpoint in a very smelly part of the sewageworks near Kirby Bedon.