Norwich, United Kingdom/2012
|Present Year||Total||Expeditions||Reached||Retro||Retro Reached||Expeditions retro-visited|
There was a slight drop in activity this year but, pleasingly, more participants. The total number of expeditions dropped from 25 to 22 with 18 coordinates reached.
The participants doubled. If this rate of increase keeps up for the next 20 years there will be a million active geohashers in this area. (A 2N calculation.)
- aaronboardley - 1 successful expedition.
- Jaydublu - 1 successful expedition.
- MagicIan - 1 successful expedition.
- Sourcerer - 20 expeditions. 16 were successful.
- 62/73 2012-12-16 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a small photovoltaic farm at Trimingham very close to the north east Norfolk coast, UK.
- 61/72 2012-10-03 (Wednesday): Sourcerer visited a harvested sweetcorn field near Homersfield, Norfolk, UK.
- 60/71 2012-09-28 (Friday): Sourcerer visited a harvested wheat field near the A149 between Cromer and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK.
- 59/70 2012-09-14 (Thursday): Jaydublu and Sourcerer, each without knowledge of the other, reached the hash point in the shadow of East Ruston water tower, Norfolk, UK.
- 58/69 2012-08-16 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited the west bank of the river Bure, Upton near Acle, Norfolk, UK.
- 57/68 2012-08-01 (Wednesday): Sourcerer visited a pine wood next to Blaxhall Heath, near Snape, Suffolk, UK.
- 56/67 2012-07-29 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a hedge row south east of Hardley Flood and the River Chet, near Loddon, Norfolk, UK.
- 55/66 2012-07-05 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited Dunwich Heath, surrounded by heather. This is near the Minsmere bird reserve, Suffollk, UK.
- 54/65 2012-06-24 (Sunday): Sourcerer reached a pea field between Rumburgh Street and Stone Street, 7 km south of Bungay, Suffolk, UK.
- 53/64 2012-06-22 (Friday): Sourcerer reached the hashpoint in Rendlesham Forest, between Woodbridge and Orford, Suffolk, UK.
- 11/63 2012-06-19 (Tuesday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hashpoint 200 metres from Haddiscoe railway station and 70 metres off the public access road.
- 10/62 2012-05-31 (Thursday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hashpoint in Surlingham broad, Norfolk, UK.
- 52/61 2012-05-21 (Monday): MagicIan reached the hashpoint via a short cycle from his house to Newton Flotman
- 51/60 2012-04-27 (Friday): Sourcerer reached Glenmore Gardens, a residential street in Norwich, Norfolk, UK and says "Hi" to aaronboardley.
- 50/59 2012-04-22 (Saturday): aaronboardley visited a field near Baconsthorpe, Norfolk, UK.
- 9/58 2012-03-20 (Tuesday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hash in a pig field just off the A143 south west of Bungay, Suffolk, UK.
- 49/57 2012-03-19 (Monday): Sourcerer visited the point just outside a house on Aldwyck Way between Carlton Colville and Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK.
- 48/56 2012-03-12 (Monday): Sourcerer walked to the hashpoint on a public footpath near Mendlesham 12km south of Diss, Norfolk, UK. Logged at Wikiloc.
- 47/55 2012-02-20 (Monday): Sourcerer visited a multi tonne farmyard manure pile 1.5 km north of Burgh St. Peter, Norfolk, UK. Logged at Wikiloc.
- 8/54 2012-01-21 (Saturday): Sourcerer failed to reach the middle of the tidal river at Oulton Broad, just below the lock gate.
- 46/53 Retro 2012-01-07 (Saturday): Sourcerer visited the boundary hedge of a private house on Loddon Road, Ditchingham overlooking Broom Common near Bungay, Norfolk, UK logged at wikiloc.
- 45/52 2012-01-05 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited Reeder's Lane between Poringland and Bergh Apton southeast of Norwich, Norfolk, UK.