Norwich, United Kingdom
|Skegness||North Sea||North Sea|
|London East||Canterbury||Dunkerque, France|
This graticule covers the parts of the United Kingdom (UK) from 52° to 53° latitude, and from 1° to 2° longitude. A bit over half of it is land, including parts of Norfolk and Suffolk and much of their coastlines. Most of the terrain is agricultural. Some areas are very flat. Other areas include low rolling hills. This easy terrain is balanced by coastal mud flats and salt marshes which can be tricky to reach. The Norfolk and Suffolk Broads are man-made lakes created by peat digging. They are reached by river or canal.
 Planned Expeditions
Please post your expedition plans here.
 2015 Expeditions
- 2015-01-25 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a field, close to the A140, east of Aylsham, Norfolk, UK.
- 2015-01-22 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited a pool between Ilketshall Saint Margaret and Saint James South Elmham, Suffolk, UK, and accidentally photographed an Ent.
- 2015-01-18 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint 10 metres into a muddy field south of Badingham, Suffolk, UK.
- 2015-01-13 (Tuesday): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint 65 metres south of the public footpath close to the church of St Andrew and St Eustachius, Kettleburgh, Suffolk, UK.
- 2015-01-10 (Saturday): Sourcerer visited a harvested sugar beet field at Cangate, Norfolk, UK.
 Annual Expedition Archives
| Fourteen expeditions took place during 2014.
| Twenty one expeditions took place during 2013.
The numbers don't add up because, for the first time, multiple geohashers visited the same hashpoint. None of us met though.
|Twenty expeditions took place during 2012.|
|Twenty five expeditions took place during 2011.|
|Twenty five expeditions took place during 2010.|
|Three expeditions took place during 2009.|
 Local Geohashers
- Aaronboardley, based in Lowestoft.
- Benjw, based in Cambridge, has visited this graticule.
- Jaydublu, based on the North Norfolk coast, doesn't do boats or Suffolk.
- MagicIan, based in Mulbarton, just south of Norwich. His Geohashing exploits are sporadic to say the least.
- PaintedJaguar, based in the Cambridge graticule.
- Sourcerer, lives in Beccles, Suffolk. He visits local hashpoints and on his travels, any hashpoint near enough to reach.