Norwich, United Kingdom/2011
From Geo Hashing
|Present Year||Total||Expeditions||Reached||Retro||Retro Reached||Expeditions retro-visited|
In 2011, there were 25 expeditions with 21 coordinates reached.
- Sourcerer 24 Expeditions (20 reached) - He's missing the element of competition being by far the most active Norwich geohasher in 2011.
- MagicIan 2 expeditions (both reached) - He got lazy at both going on expeditions and updating the Wiki when he did so.
- 7/51 2011-11-23 (Wednesday): Sourcerer failed to reach the pig farm hashpoint near Earsham, Bungay, Norfolk, UK.
- 44/50 2011-11-13 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint near Toft Monks, Norfolk, UK.
- 43/49 2011-10-18 (Tuesday): MagicIan motorbiked to Framlingham in the dark
- 42/48 2011-08-16 (Tuesday): Sourcerer and MagicIan visited the hashpoint on a public footpath, 400 metres north west of Mulbarton and 8.5 km south west of Norwich but did not meet each other.
- 41/47 2011-08-03 (Wednesday): Sourcerer made a 1:30 a.m. visit to the hash 3 km west of Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK. It was in an oil seed rape field 17 metres west of the road.
- 40/46 2011-08-02 (Tuesday): Sourcerer made a midnight visit close to the confluence of the river Chet and river Yare on the Norfolk Broads, Norfolk, UK. The hashpoint was just west of the river Chet.
- 6/45 2011-07-20 (Wednesday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hash in a sweet corn field between Kirby Row and Geldeston north of the river Waveney, Norfolk, UK.
- 39/44 2011-07-18 (Monday): Sourcerer visited a field Between Brundall and Lingwood about 700 metres south of the railway line. The Norfolk Broads river Yare was nearby.
- 38/43 2011-07-04 (Monday): Sourcerer reached the déjà vu hashpoint on the south bank of the river Waveney east of Beccles, Suffolk, UK.
- 37/42 2011-07-03 (Sunday): Sourcerer reached the hashpoint on the west bank of the river Alde east of Iken, Suffolk, UK, logged at Wikiloc.
- 5/41 2011-06-29 (Wednesday): Sourcerer failed to reach a small patch of woodland on the north shore of South Walsham Broad, Norfolk, UK logged at wikiloc.
- 36/40 2011-06-07 (Tuesday): Sourcerer visited estate parkland at Gorse Thick, 500 metres south of Redisham Hall near Ringsfield Corner, Suffolk, UK.
- 35/39 2011-05-26 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited a field 400 metres north of the Norfolk Broads river Chet, Loddon, Norfolk, UK.
- 34/38 2011-05-22 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a point right on the north bank of the Norfolk Broads river Bure, west of the road bridge and north east of Acle, Norfolk, UK.
- 33/37 2011-05-21 (Saturday): Sourcerer visited a point a couple of hundred metres west of St Felix School, Southwold, Suffolk, UK.
- 32/36 2011-05-01 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited a point 600 metres south of Waldringfield with views over the Deben estuary. The nearest big town was Ipswich, Suffolk, UK.
- 31/35 2011-04-09 (Saturday): Sourcerer visited a point a few metres off the A140 in a road-repair gravel dump between Brome and Yaxley a few miles south of Diss, Norfolk, UK.
- 30/34 2011-04-03 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint three quarters of a mile west of Thorpe Abbotts, near Scole, Norfolk, UK. Logged at wikiloc.
- 29/33 2011-04-01 (Friday): Sourcerer visited Martlesham Creek north east of the church. It's near Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK. Logged at wikiloc.
- 28/32 2011-03-22 (Tuesday): Sourcerer visited a field 1000 metres north of St Margaret, South Elmham, Suffolk, UK.
- 27/31 2011-03-20 (Sunday): Sourcerer reached multihash 5 of 5 in a field north west of Frostenden, two miles west of Wrentham, Suffolk, UK.
- 4/30 2011-03-08 (Tuesday): Sourcerer failed to reach the hashpoint in a private garden beside the mud flats at Walberswick, near Southwold, Suffolk, UK. He got within 20 metres.
- 26/29 2011-03-02 (Wednesday): Sourcerer visited a farm track north east of the Lotus Cars, Hethel Factory near Norwich, Norfolk, UK.
- 25/28 2011-02-06 (Sunday): Sourcerer visited Rendlesham Forest about 200 metres from the UFO trail. This is near the airfield at Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK. Logged at Wikiloc.
- 24/27 2011-01-27 (Thursday): Sourcerer visited Back Lane, Burgh Castle, Norfolk, UK.