Who am I?
Good day internet travellers, and welcome to ye!
I am a UBC comp-sci/math student, active in the Vancouver graticule. I first heard about geohashing through Thepiguy and Srs0. I have completed only a few geohashes, as I do not have my own gps, but am thinking of getting a cheap one along with a decent compass. My dream is to one day complete a geohash with nothing more than a map, a compass, and a sextant.
 Coordinates Reached
- 2011-03-17 Ride Along Hash in Surrey.
- 2011-02-15 Snow by Whistler
- 2011-01-03 Playground Hash
- 2010-11-30 Trans-Canada Highway
- 2010-05-03 Cemetery Hash
- 2010-02-17 Transit Geohash/Olympic Fun
- 2009-03-09 Snow Meghan/Meetup/Whitespot
- 2009-03-05 Picnic/Twister/Geocache
- 2008-12-03 First Geohash
- 2009-03-29 Thepiguy's Birthday Hash/Large Group/Kite/Kayak
|MylSh earned the Olympic Geohash Achievement|
|MylSh earned the Snowman Geohash Achievement|
|MylSh earned the Twister Geohash Achievement|
|MylSh earned the Picnic achievement|
|MylSh earned the Hash collision achievement|
|MylSh earned the Meet-up achievement|
|MylSh earned the Drag-along achievement|
|MylSh earned the Land geohash achievement|
|MylSh earned the Public transport geohash achievement|