| This user earned the Snowman Geohash Achievement
| This user earned the Snowman Geohash Honourable Mention
To achieve this award, users must build a snowman on the geohash location. If you don't have very high elevation or very cold geohash locations but are eager to take this achievement, you will have to bring your own snow.
What qualifies as a snowman is of course subject to personal interpretation. However, to claim this achievement, your construction should be of an at least remotely humanoid shape. If there is only enough snow present for you to depict a snowbaby, snowchild or snowteenie, you may still qualify for an honourable mention. On the other hand, and in contrast to what the achievement title may suggest, the gender of the person represented is irrelevant, so building a snowwoman, snowhermaphrodite or snowperson of unspecified gender will of course still earn you the full achievement.
The following users have won the Snowman Geohash award.
- 2008-05-24 at Denver, Colorado, USA: 11 participants - Flickr Photo
- 2008-10-31 at Sarpsborg, Norway: relet
- 2008-11-22 at Tübingen, Germany: Nick_mz and Ekorren
- 2008-11-24 at Bad Wimpfen, Germany: Danatar and ilpadre
- 2009-02-14 at Iffezheim, Germany: Koepfel - proof
- 2009-12-25 at Sturbridge, MA, USA: Sara and her son - proof
- 2011-03-22 at Rovaniemi, Finland: isopekka - proof
- 2012-10-30 at Wittwil, Switzerland: Foehammer - proof
- 2013-01-20 at Bleien, Switzerland: Chris_47_8 - proof
- 2013-01-21 at München, Germany: Zertrin, vermouthandgin, IdealStandard, DerFlob, Scherzkeks and The T-Man
- 2013-12-19 at South Bend, IN, USA: Buttercup - proof