State College, Pennsylvania
|Cumberland, Maryland||Frederick, Maryland||Baltimore, Maryland|
Today's Location: State College, PA
Boroughs in this Graticule
- State College
add your name here!
- Jesse, I'll only visit geohashings located in the southern end of this graticule.
- Clint, I'm in the State College area. I'll definitely be visiting any geohashes close to us, and MAYBE take a daytrip/picnic (with wife and kid) to a southern location on a Saturday.
- Danielle, I'm in State College and I'll be checking out any geohashes close to here. If I have time, I may go farther on a Saturday.
- Jon, I may drive to this graticule when the hash is to the East!
- SeanQuinn, I'm in State College but have no GPS. Rely on the Google Maps for the time being.
- User:lme11, This looks interesting but I doubt I'll be going to any soon. I'm in State College.
- Emily, I live in Pittsburgh, but this is where my family is, so I may make some of the more southern spots...
- User:Drakon, I'm in State College and have no GPS. Will either drive or bike to hashes. Anything off of route 45 is usually game on weekends.
- Henry: In State College as well, so only locations on this end of the map
- Russ: In state college attending Penn state. GuitarFreak on the fora. I'm up for anywhere around the state college area.
- 2018-04-17 40 -77 Pedalpusher once again driving home from MD, made a detour to stop by Game Lands #76.
- 2017-04-25 40 -77 Pedalpusher stopped at Rothrock State Forest on the drive home to Buffalo from Maryland.
- 2013-06-08 40 -77 OfficeLinebacker visited a hash in a state forest.
- 2013-04-07 40 -77 -- namAehT will/has traveled here with dog and family in tow.
- 2010-07-11 40 -77 Rhonda visited a hash near a golf course.
- 2008-06-28 40 -77 Apparently visited by User:Drakon
- 2008-05-29 40 -77 40.464701°, -77.034125°
|Drakon earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
Note: This ribbon was awarded by Eldin long after the original expedition. This was the first claimed success in this graticule. No evidence was provided, but there's a general consensus that the early geohashing expeditions are held to a lower standard of proof, and this one was just over a month after Geohashing began. Additionally, Rhonda did not claim the virgin achievement on her 2010-07-11 40 -77 expedition, which was the first in the graticule to provide adequate proof.