From Geo Hashing
|Utrecht, Netherlands||Enschede, Netherlands||Rheine|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
56.22% Fields 17.36% Natural reserves 9.20% Settlements 5.43% Highways 5.35% Forests 5.06% Roads 1.38% Water
- 2019-01-31 Düsseldorf - GeorgDerReisende went to the Ruhrtalstraße.
- 2018-05-19 Worringen - pah relaxed close to the Rhine river.
- 2016-12-10 Willich - NB and pah quickly left the highway to pick up this easy hash.
- 2016-09-11 Meerbusch - NB and pah had a nice bicycle trip.
- 2016-08-02 Rheydt - NB's mom was puppet mastered by NB and pah to walk to a dog playing field.
- 2016-08-01 Düsseldorf - pah quickly dropped off the tram to visit a harvested field.
- 2016-01-28 Düsseldorf - pah and NB had a walk in the dark to the middle of a street.
- 2015-09-26 Langenberg - Danatar visited a sheep pasture (without sheep)
- 2014-09-15 Hünxe
- 2009-11-13 Hilden, Germany
- 2009-03-14 Blitterswijck, Netherlands
- 2009-02-21 Borken
- 2008-11-17 Hückelhoven-Baal
- 2008-10-24 Ramsdorf
- 2008-09-27 Doetinchem, Netherlands
- 2008-09-13 Gescher
- 2008-05-31 Baal