From Geo Hashing
|Köln||Bonn||Frankfurt am Main|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
35.12% Natural reserves 25.95% Forests 25.82% Fields 6.44% Roads 3.72% Highways 2.52% Settlements 0.42% Water
 Geohashers in this graticule
 Visited Hashes
- 2008-06-14 - Kliment went to a field of flowers by a river, near Königswinter.
- 2009-04-20 - Yooden kind of went to some place somewhat near the hash (probably).
- 2009-04-21 - Lavataucher first hash, wohoo!
- 2009-04-22 - Lavataucher enjoyed the weather and found lots of cows
- 2011-02-26 - Mampfred visited a field near Muscheid
- 2011-04-30 - Hijackal and Frizzy met Mampfred and LadyBB (+1) on a lovely field near Röttgen
- 2013-08-29 - FarFarAway found his first Hash in the hills of Bonn
- 2014-03-29 - GeorgDerReisende at the valley of the Wahnbach, near the quarter Hausermühle of the village Neunkirchen-Seelscheid
- 2014-03-30 - GeorgDerReisende at the junction of the streets Hennefer Straße and Goethestraße in Sankt Augustin
- 2014-10-28 - mirabilos plansand visits his first Hash
- 2014-11-10 - mirabilos field path crossing between Adendorf and Arzdorf
- 2014-11-24 – mirabilos field path in Beuel, FarFarAway came only a few minutes later
- 2014-12-26 – DODO visited a small forest near Rheinböllen.
- 2015-01-17 – DODO walked through a valley from Rheinbay to the river Rhine.