Currently living in and working near Düsseldorf, Germany. As a long time xkcd reader, I always wanted to start geohashing, which I finally did in 2012. Since then, I try to monitor the graticules close to my (current) location and go on a trip in case it fits in my schedule and mobility. Unfortunately, it turns out that I'm not as active as I want to be. In case you plan going on a trip in a graticule close to mine, please drop me a note and I'd be happy to join.
More to follow, eventually.
You can find an automatically generated list of my expeditions on a separate page. Additionally, all my trips are can be navigated through (prev|next) links next to my participation entry on the expedition page. I also maintain a dedicated map on Google Maps.
I used to live in Oldenburg, from where I started a couple of expeditions in the (53,8) graticule:
- 2018-05-21 (Stadt Blankenberg, Germany) (Geohashing Day)
- 2016-08-08 (Recklinghausen, Germany)
- 2016-08-08 (Lohne, Germany)
- 2016-08-07 (Wremen, Germany)
- 2016-08-06 (Nordenham, Germany)
- 2016-07-16 (Lexmond, NL)
- 2016-07-15 (Tilburg, NL)
- 2016-05-21 (Caimito, Cuba) (Geohashing Day)
- 2015-09-20 (Livorno, Italy)
- 2015-05-14 (Bonn, Germany)
- 2013-08-10 (Bielefeld, Germany)
- 2013-07-25 (Hannover, Germany)