Today's Location: [Marysville(40,-83)]
40,-83 includes Marysville, Delaware, Marion, Upper Sandusky, and Bellefontaine. Within its border is also the northwest portion of Columbus (which is split evenly into four graticules), a large portion of Ohio State campus, and the suburbs of Hilliard, Dublin, Upper Arlington, and most of Worthington.
- Saturday, May 5th, 2012: Whoa Knock invaded from Cincy on a run from Michigan.
- No meetup planned for 05/28/11 ? Consider coming to the meetup SouthWest of here.
- No meetup planned for 05/30/09 ? Consider coming to the meetup SouthWest of here.
- Saturday, May 31st, 2008: An unknown geohasher went for a walk in a cornfield.
- Friday, June 20th, 2008: Chris and Alex drove by the hash on their way to Toledo.
- Sunday, June 22nd, 2008: Chris and Alex drove by the hash again on their way back to Columbus.
- Monday, July 21st, 2008 - The hash was in a neighborhood in Upper Arlington.
- Saturday, August 9, 2008 - The hash was in Dublin, near 161.
 Notable Events
- The first well-documented meetup in this graticule was on Friday, June 20, 2008.
- The very first expedition in the graticule appears to have been Saturday, May 31, 2008.