|Frankfort, Kentucky||Morehead, Kentucky||Huntington, West Virginia|
The Wilmington graticule is at latitude 39N, longitude 83W. It includes the southwest portion of the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area, the far eastern portion of the Dayton, Ohio metropolitan area, as well as the cities of Wilmington, Washington Court House, and Xenia.
 Graticule Maps
 Local Geohashers
- Scottkuma may attend events / hashes on the W side of the graticule.
- Chris & Alex may be at hashes near the Columbus metro area.
- m5rammy from Dayton in the grat West of here and could show up at any meetup in the NW corner of this grat
- Kraigory Goes to Wittenberg, so might be at any up near Springfield.
- Whoa Knock travels up from Cincy and has attempted a least one meetup; if successful, he will change this inactive gradicule to an active graticule.
 Notable Events
- The first documented meetup in this graticule was on Saturday, June 14, 2008.
The hash was just a few blocks south of OSU campus, inside an apartment complex on 9th Avenue.
The hash was in the parking lot of an auto dealership near Hilliard.
The hash point was in the middle of an electrical sub-station; NO entry.