Today's Location: [Mansfield (40,-82)]
The Mansfield graticule is at (40, -82). The graticule is almost completely rural, created high odds the geohash will be in a nice field somewhere. Also contained are such scenic areas as the Mohican and Alum Creek state parks. Major cities include the northeast portion of Columbus, Ohio (which is split almost exactly at its center into four graticules), Mansfield, Ashland, Bucyrus, and Mt. Vernon.
- 2008-06-29 40 -82: Chris, Alex, and their tagalong friend Grace made it to the hash near Bellville, Ohio.
- Saturday, July 5: Chris, Alex, and Susan went to the hash, which was in a Kroger parking lot in Westerville, east of Polaris.
- Saturday, July 19, 2008: The hash was down in Westerville, Ohio, near the Hoover Reservoir.
 Notable Events
|Rattail, Sandy, and Butters earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
2. Rattail and Sammi went to the Saturday meeting geohash but were half an hour late and nobody was there on May 24, 2008.
(May 23) Sandy and Butters are pictured, Rattail is taking the picture.
(May 24) Rattail is pictured, Sammi is taking the picture.
(May 27) Sandy and Ashley are pictured, Rattail is taking the picture.
(May 28) Rattail is pictured, Sammi is taking the picture. This one is fairly blurry but we were in a hurry so I left it.
 Local Geohashers
- Ernest is in school, and sadly no longer resides in this graticule.
- Delirium might make an effort to go to one or two, seeing as she's at the exact corner of this and another (hereby inactive) graticule.
- Aaronbeekay will probably tag along with Delirium because he's a sucker for women.
- Rattail and friends will try to hit the nearby ones when possible, especially the Saturday meets.