From Geo Hashing
- 2008-07-26_52_5: User WookieTrash's first geohash was a lonely one.
- 2008-07-26_52_13: 550 km to the east, lyx and relet startled some birds on an experimental cornfield.
- 2008-07-26 40 -74: Jevanyn and Zubenelgenubi met up, and Z tried for a Speed Racer achievement on a bicycle.
- 2008-07-26 51 -2: Mourndark and Sundance walked south.
- 2008-07-26 47 -122: Thomcat and Daniel had fun but didn't reach the spot.
Expeditions and Plans
|Los Angeles, California||Bill||The meetup location was in the vicinity of Mendenhall Peak in the Angeles N...|
|Cincinnati, Ohio||Icehawk78, scottkuma, m5rammy||scottkuma, a resident of the area, suggests meeting at 4pm at the nearby Brazenhead Pub...|
|Newark, New Jersey||Zubenelgenubi, Jevanyn||Jevanyn and Zubenelgenubi arrived for a meetup of two.|
|Danbury, Connecticut||DJ||The historic Hattertown district of Newtown, CT. The point itself was in a ...|
|Portland, Oregon||Maggie||Walked up and downhill, ate a burger and strawberry shortcake.|
|Seattle, Washington||son, Thomcat||A wooded hillside in Redondo, just up from Wooton Park.|
|Vernon, British Columbia||Juventas||Juventas drove to Westside Road and parked next to a gate for a farmer's fi...|
|Bristol, United Kingdom||Mourndark||A small, densely-forested area on a bank next to a field near Limpley Stoke...|
|Berlin, Germany||Lyx||GC1EJCT - Geohashflashcashe #2|
|Utrecht, Netherlands||azijn's, wookietrash, azijn||Off a paved road in the Netherlands|
Update this list.