To have the Graph updated, please check this box: [xx]
- The graph relies on User:relet's follow script for activity (node size/saturation) and average location (color). Relet's source which is currently not working. I lack the motivation to add a fallback to my graph script right now. Sorry.
- I could hand the (very messy) python script over to someone else to adapt it to find activity data elsewhere. --Hijackal (talk) 12:46, 23 February 2014 (EST)
- Well I am interested - messy or not (I've seen it all in several languages, trust me). I'm not promising anything though, my last attempt to look at the pymediawikibot stuff failed miserably due to the lack of python. So it might just lay around untouched for a while. I'm willing to give it another go though, it's just a matter of time. ;) - Mampfred (talk) 08:17, 24 February 2014 (EST)
- No, but I could make it available. It's not on this machine, though, I'll try to remember to upload it somwhere when I'm at home.
- I don't use it anymore, because the black forest makes pure distance a bad indicator of hashability. Have you seen Relet's and Eupeodes' online maps? They are what I use these days. Btw: How about a meetup on Mouseover Day? :) --Hijackal (talk) 10:20, 23 May 2013 (EDT)
Prepare your troops, I intend to invade your territory on Sunday.
You wouldn't happen to have time for a meetup? I'd love to learn juggling (if you're really patient, since I'm completetly untalented). --Calamus 19:50, 25 January 2013 (EST)
 Username change in meetup graph
Hey Hijackal, I made a new account and changed my username across the wiki, including in the Meetup graph page. I hope this doesn't break anything. Perhaps you can update the graph when you have time? --CO2 (talk) 16:04, 7 March 2014 (EST)