(((poking Hijackal for meetup graph update... we in Seattle have made quite a few additions to the list lately...))) -- OtherJack 15:14, 22 August 2012 (EDT)
- Some of us more than others ;) --Thomcat 18:09, 22 August 2012 (EDT)
- Hijackal pretends he would like to fulfill your request, but offers two excuses:
- relets /follow services is still broken, and that's where the data for locations (color) latest activity (saturation) and number of common hashes (line thickness) comes from, so building a graph now would result in a less beautiful one. Hijackal suggests regular reletpoking to remove this excuse.
- Hijackal is differently employed than he was before easter, and has not completely moved out of his old office. The stuff left in said old office includes, but is by no means limited to, the script that builds the graph. Hijackal is no longer regularly in said old office, which makes pushing the button to build a new graph difficult until moving is completed.
- --Hijackal (talk) 11:34, 15 April 2013 (EDT)
Prepare your troops, I intend to invade your territory on Sunday.
You wouldn't happen to have time for a meetup? I'd love to learn juggling (if you're really patient, since I'm completetly untalented). --Calamus 19:50, 25 January 2013 (EST)