Wait, you mean real life has ACHIEVEMENTS?
...I'm using them as an excuse to get out more. I'm not an addict, I can stop any time I want. I swear.
I'm right next to Crossroads Mall. Driving is fun. Hiking is fun, but I'm not very well equipped. Ferries are neat.
- 2011-01-24 47 -122 (Seattle): Success First hash, Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, much deliciousness.
- Sometime: A road cache. Success / needs upload: Caught it on camera, but I need to dig it up before I'll score it...
- 2012-03-15 47 -122 (Seattle): Success Third successful hash, the intersection of a road and an oil pipeline in Newcastle. Triply successful: Got the geohash, a squishy just around the corner (5 points), and a Twilight Sparkle pony at the nearby McDonalds.
- 2012-03-24 47 -122 (Seattle): Success Saturday meet at an alternate location with OtherJack. Photos yet to be uploaded due to a screwed up phone.
- 2012-03-27 47 -121 (Snoqualmie, Washington): Failure due to inclement three-foot-deep snow and a car that had to be towed out of a hole.
- 2012-04-01 47 -122 (Seattle, Washington): Success at a local park and a lot of people! Plus, a six-point squishy in the rain.
|Traveller earned the Land geohash achievement|
|Traveller earned the First Sip GeoSquishy Achievement|
|Traveller earned the 5 Star GeoSquishy Achievement|
|Traveller earned the Speed racer achievement|
|Traveller earned the Train wreck consolation prize|
GeoSquishy tracking: ***** ***** ***** *
Saturday meetups: *