A geohasher from Perth, Western Australia, or more accurately Fremantle, Australia. A long time xkcd fan, but recent GPS owner. I love to travel and my aim is to get hashes and caches all over the world!
1) 2010-05-25 53 -113 in Edmonton, Alberta. My first ever hash, and a land achievement for me. After introducing B_cereus to the wonderful world of xkcd and the concept of geohashing, he's become quite obsessed and so with my brand new (and very first) GPS we set off to lose my hashinity. I come back successful and deflowered!
2) 2010-09-24 53 -113 Another field hash in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. This time crops are no obstacle.
3) 2010-10-10 -31 115 My first hash in Oz, in the no longer innocent Perth, Australia graticule. Braving wind, rain and wild animal attacks, I drag hashn00b Pyroteknik to his first hash in what is to be a double de-virgining and winning day all round.
4) 2010-10-28 53 -113 with J in Edmonton, Alberta. An arranged actual meetup at the hash location in order to take a friend some cake.
5) 2010-10-31 53 -113 A Hashoween in Edmonton, Alberta. So close, I couldn't NOT get it. Somehow I still managed to get lost...
6) 2011-07-27 -31 115 A hash in Perth's most famous park.
7) 2015-01-07 60 5 A return to hashing with my first hash in Europe, in the graticule of Bergen. Not far from home (yup, I've moved!).
 Gratuitous Ribbons
 Achievements in Progress