|Rocky Mountain House||Red Deer||Stettler|
Note: All discussion comments have been moved to the discussion page.
The Edmonton graticule is at latitude 53, longitude -113. It includes the City of Edmonton and much of the surrounding area. Currently most areas are accessible to traffic over land but there are large areas where travel is restricted due to the law. Thus, the large amount of rural area surrounding the metropolitan core within the graticule poses questions. Moreover, because only approximately 15% of the area is heavily populated chances of reaching remote coordinates on private land are very remote.
 Upcoming Meetups
Hoping and praying...
 Local Geohashers
Meghan has the worst luck...
Karl thinks he hears <sound file="cricket_chirp.wav"> in this graticule :)
B cereus loves hashing, but finds wikiing excruciatingly tedious.
- 2011-10-04 - Meghan gets one 350m from home!
- 2011-01-04 - Meghan drags along her husband and a baby-bump.
- 2010-10-31 - Phi-loci-raptor manages to get lost several times on the way to an embarrassingly nearby Halloween hash.
- 2010-10-28 - Phi-loci-raptor and J take a skeleton on a cake bearing mission to meet B cereus
- 2010-09-24 - Phi-loci-raptor and B cereus celebrate Phi-loci-raptor's return to Canada with their second hash together.
- 2010-06-26 - B cereus Success, and golfing.
- 2010-06-23 - B cereus was thwarted once again by a no trespassing sign...
- 2010-05-25 - B cereus joined Phi-loci-raptor on her first expedition!
- 2010-05-19 - B cereus's access was denied.
- 2010-05-01 - Robyn snatched one on her way home.
- 2010-03-07 - Meghan finally makes it!
- 2009-06-30 - Karl's first geohash.
- 2009-06-16 - A mysterious ninja claims success...
- 2008-08-31 - Robyn almost talked her way into a restricted area.
- 2008-08-30 - Robyn hoped you would come and meet her beside a field of grain.