Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Friday 2017-01-20||60.2147851, 23.2221254|
Today's Location: [Salo]
The Salo graticule is at latitude 60, longitude 23.
It includes several small and medium size towns such as Salo, Karjaa, Forssa, Loimaa and Somero. The area is typical Finnish countryside with fields and vast forests dotted with thousand lakes.
- 2010-07-21 - The first succesful geohash in Salo graticule! Ended up in forest in northern Raasepori. Reached by Jusu
- 2010-10-02 - A hill called Melkkomäki in Muurla, Salo. Jusu reached the hashpoint.
- 2011-08-28 - In forest near road Suokulmantie, Ervelä, Salo. Jusu reached the hashpoint.
- 2014-08-02 Near Humppila. Reached successfully by Bysmyyr in the air.
- 2014-09-05 Near Suomusjärvi. Laurint trying to reach it between 10 and 11 p.m. by car.