Cambridge, United Kingdom/2014
From Geo Hashing
- 28 September 2014 (Sun): The Tongs visited the hashpoint in a field near Vestey Wood, near the Gog Magog Hills, just south of Cambridge.
- 22 September 2014 (Mon): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint close to the source of the River Little Ouse, Norfolk.
- 23 August 2014 (Sat): The Tongs visited the hashpoint in a field on a hillside near the village of Shaftenhoe End.
- 19 August 2014 (Tue): Sourcerer visited a barley field north west of Market Weston, Suffolk, arriving just after midnight.
- 17 August 2014 (Sun): The Tongs visited the hashpoint in a field just south of the A14 in Cambridge.
- 4 August 2014 (Mon): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint in a wildlife haven close to the lifeboat station at Wells Next The Sea, Norfolk.
- 29 June 2014 (Sun): Sourcerer and PaintedJaguar visited the hashpoint in the middle of Sluice Road, between the River Great Ouse and the village of Denver, a couple of miles from Downham Market.
- 2 April 2014 (Wed): A grassy bank next to the River Cam in Waterbeach, just north of Cambridge. Benjw cycled there late in the afternoon.
- 16 March 2014 (Sun): The side of a field in east Cambridge, just over the road from the airport. Benjw cycled over after a sunny pub lunch.
- 28 January 2014 (Tue): The side of a field in Sawston, next to a river and just off the footpath from Whittlesford. Benjw popped over for a lunch-time walk.
Graticule talk page
Nothing was added to the graticule talk page during 2014.