The Bremen graticule is at latitude 53, longitude 8. It contains most of the so-called Metropolregion Bremen/Oldenburg: the cities of Bremen, Oldenburg, Bremerhaven, Delmenhorst and Wilhelmshaven, as well as lots of farm land and water.
The northern border is at Cuxhaven and the North Sea. There's also a small (1.2% of the graticule) part of Schleswig-Holstein across river Elbe that belongs to this graticule. The islands Neuwerk, Scharhörn and Nigehörn with a total area of 4 km2 (0.05% of the graticule) belong to Hamburg; Neuwerk can be reached by boat or, during low tide, on foot or by horse and cart from Cuxhaven-Duhnen.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
46.01% Fields 42.18% Water 3.45% Roads 2.47% Forests 2.20% Highways 1.96% Natural reserves 1.73% Settlements
 Local Geohashers
- Alaska is bike powered, living in Oldenburg. Will try to reach geohashes in or around Oldenburg, if not too busy (which is often the case).
- Oliver is also bike-powered (or train-powered - NWB ftw). Living in Bremen, so might occasionally scurry over to one of the neighboring graticules if their geohash is closer.
- pah is not really bike-powered, but definitely train-powered. I'm also living in Oldenburg. I'm usually too busy to reach many hashes, but I'll try to catch at least those that are close by.
- Tillewolle is bike, feet and train-powered, living in Oldenburg. Never reached a hash but is looking foreward to do. Maybe the other users take me with them?
 Aimed Geohashes
- 2008-08-20 Yeah I know, I still haven't uploaded anything for July 30, but today's geohash is quite near to where I work, so I'll try to be there after work at 4:30 pm. Join me if you like! --Alaska 07:26, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
 Reached Geohashes
- 2014-06-03, reached by oliver
- 2014-06-01, reached by pah and oliver
- 2014-05-25 (Towel Day), reached by Daniel, pah and oliver
- 2014-03-08, on the parking place of a shopping area in Bremen, by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-07-18 GeorgDerReisende matched a hash by the railway from Oberneuland to Bremen.
- 2008-07-30 (photos and prose to follow in a few days, no time right now)