From Geo Hashing
|Esbjerg, Denmark||Kolding, Denmark||Odense, Denmark|
|Bremen||Hamburg (West)||Hamburg (East)|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
73.74% Fields 10.06% Natural reserves 7.24% Water 3.14% Forests 3.02% Roads 1.44% Highways 1.36% Settlements
 Local Geohashers
 Current hashes, attendance plans
 Past Expeditions
- 2015-05-27 54 9 on the road of the former B4 in Neumünster-Einfeld by GeorgDerReisende.
- 2012-06-21 54 9 in a copse on the bank of Nord-Ostsee-Kanal near Rendsburg/A7. Koryu was there and left a hashmark.
- 2012-06-04 54 9 in a forest near Waldhuetten, attempted by Koryu but not reached because of a fence.
- 2009-08-27 54 9 in a meadow near Rickert, about 5 km north of Rendsburg. dawidi from 49 12 (again on vacation in Kiel) was there.
- 2009-06-23 54 9 in a field near Krummwisch, about 15km west of Kiel. dawidi from 49 12 went there, but couldn't get closer than 180m without trampling the crops.