From Geo Hashing
Bielefeld does not actually exist. It has been made up by the Bielefeld Conspiracy. The rest of the graticule is fine.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
58.32% Fields 27.82% Natural reserves 7.22% Roads 2.55% Forests 2.05% Highways 1.77% Settlements 0.28% Water
 Local Geohashers
- Enno, who is living in Oslo but has family in the area and may be in the area occasionally.
- Fippe's family lives close to the 8th longitude, so he might be around from time to time.
- Hoirkmann lives near Bielefeld and is going to make it an active graticule.
- Jan lives close to the 8th longitude.
- 2015-04-19 52 8 was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2015-04-10 52 8 was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2015-04-07 52 8 was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2013-10-20 52 8 was reached by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-08-10 52 8 was reached by GeorgDerReisende and pah
- 2013-08-01 52 8 was reached by LadyBB, Mampfred and his aunt
- 2013-05-18 52 8 was reached by Oliver
- 2013-04-01 52 8 was reached by QuarterCacher and Ricki
- 2012-04-09 52 8 was reached by Draradech
- 2009-06-27 52 8 was reached by Arvid
- 2009-02-04 52 8 was reached by Hoirkmann
- 2008-12-23 52 8 was reached by Enno
- 2008-08-30 52 8 was reached by Arvid who took the graticule's virginity