From Geo Hashing
Bielefeld does not actually exist. It has been made up by the Bielefeld Conspiracy. The rest of the graticule is fine.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
58.32% Fields 27.82% Natural reserves 7.22% Roads 2.55% Forests 2.05% Highways 1.77% Settlements 0.28% Water
- Enno, who is living in Oslo but has family in the area and may be in the area occasionally.
- Fippe's family lives close to the 8th longitude, so he might be around from time to time.
- Hoirkmann lives near Bielefeld and is going to make it an active graticule.
- Jan lives close to the 8th longitude.
- 2015-10-08 52 8, in a forest near Grönloh, was reached by Fippe
- 2015-06-12 52 8, on a field of wheat near Gehrde, was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2015-04-19 52 8, on a field near Vechta, was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2015-04-10 52 8, on a field near Hausstette, was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2015-04-07 52 8, on a field near Märschendorf, was reached by Jan and Fippe
- 2013-10-20 52 8, at the street Burgweg in Lohne, was reached by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-08-10 52 8, on a parking lot behind a super market, was reached by GeorgDerReisende and pah
- 2013-08-01 52 8, right next to a road not far from Wagenfeld, was reached by LadyBB, Mampfred and his aunt
- 2013-05-18 52 8, in a lake near Twistringen, was reached by Oliver
- 2013-04-01 52 8 was reached by QuarterCacher and Ricki
- 2012-04-09 52 8, in a field in St. Annen, Melle, was reached by Draradech
- 2009-06-27 52 8 was reached by Arvid
- 2009-02-04 52 8, in a small forest, was reached by Hoirkmann
- 2008-12-23 52 8 was reached by Enno
- 2008-08-30 52 8 was reached by Arvid who took the graticule's virginity