From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 40,-89)
|Quad Cities, USA||Sterling||Aurora|
Today's location: not yet announced
In accordance with the Main Page, the official meetup of the 40,-89 graticule will be held every Saturday at 4pm Central time.
Expeditions - Coordinates Reached
- 2015-06-07 - Side of a road by Mystrsyko & Dolphintreasure of the south.
- 2013-08-30 - School soccer field in Morton.
- 2013-03-22 - RocketMac visited a corn field near Maxwell Park in Normal.
- 2012-06-18 - Business park in Morton.
- 2011-10-10 - St. Joseph's Cemetery in Peoria.
- 2011-04-11 - Illinois Central College-North Campus in Peoria.
- 2010-11-15 - Residential road in Peoria.
- 2010-09-15 - In a weedy field near Spring Bay.
- 2010-09-11 - Saturday geohash in Chillicothe.
- 2010-07-18 - Walk geohash to a park in Morton.
- 2010-07-08 - Eureka College's campus in Eureka.
- 2010-04-19 - Speed Racer geohash in northern Peoria.
- 2010-03-09 - Ambassador's expedition in residential Morton.
- 2010-03-01 - Shipping company's parking lot in East Peoria.
- 2010-01-13 - Speed Racer geohash on Interstate 155 N.
- 2010-01-11 - Poochie's Palace in Pekin.
- 2009-11-13 - Bicycle geohash within Morton.
- 2009-08-03 - Peoria's inaugural geohash, in Bloomington.
|Dvdllr earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
Expeditions - Coordinates Not Reached
- 2012-08-04 - Bicycle ride to someone's backyard in Morton.
- 2010-07-17 - Drive-by of a soybean field near Groveland.
- 2010-06-07 - Private fishing area in East Peoria.
- 2009-08-02 - A cornfield near Danvers.
- 2008-06-14 - A cornfield north of Bloomington-Normal.