Hello! My name's David and I live in Morton, Illinois, U.S.A., which is in the Peoria, Illinois graticule. I check the geohash location for Peoria and its surrounding graticules every day, but since we're 99%* farms around here, I don't actually make many expeditions. If you visit the hashpoint on a given day on public property, especially near the metro of Peoria, then you might just find me there!
*Actually about 70%
 Coordinates Reached
Newest expeditions are listed at the top.
- 2012-06-18 40 -89 - In a business park in Morton, Ill.
- 2011-10-10 40 -89 - St. Joseph's Cemetery in Peoria, Ill.
- 2011-04-11 40 -89 - Illinois Central College North Campus in Peoria, Ill.
- 2010-12-23 41 -90 - Snowy geohash in Bettendorf, Iowa.
- 2010-11-15 40 -89 - Residential road in Peoria, Ill.
- 2010-11-04 39 -89 - Parking lot geohash in Springfield, Ill.
- 2010-09-15 40 -89 - In a weedy field near Spring Bay, Ill.
- 2010-09-11 40 -89 - Saturday geohash in Chillicothe, Ill.
- 2010-09-06 44 -93 - Apartment grounds in Waseca, Minn.
- 2010-07-27 40 -88 - An evening in Normal, Ill.
- 2010-07-18 40 -89 - Walk geohash to a park in Morton, Ill.
- 2010-07-08 40 -89 - Eureka College's campus in Eureka, Ill.
- 2010-06-12 40 -90 - First successful Galesburg graticule geohash, near Maquon, Ill.
- 2010-04-19 40 -89 - Speed Racer geohash in northern Peoria, Ill.
- 2010-03-09 40 -89 - Ambassador's expedition in residential Morton, Ill.
- 2010-03-01 40 -89 - Shipping company's parking lot in East Peoria, Ill.
- 2010-01-13 40 -89 - Speed Racer geohash on Interstate 155 N.
- 2010-01-11 40 -89 - Poochie's Palace in Pekin, Ill.
- 2009-11-13 40 -89 - Bicycle geohash within Morton, Ill.
- 2009-08-03 40 -89 - First successful Peoria graticule geohash, in Bloomington, Ill.
 Coordinates Not Reached
This is not a complete list. For the whole collection, see User:Dvdllr/Achievements.
 Consolation Prizes
 Additional Ribbons
| Dvdllr earned the Drowned Rat Geohash Honourable Mention
- by reaching the (40, -90) geohash on 2010-06-12 despite being partially wet from bushwhacking through wet vegetation in the rain (but keeping head and shoulders under an umbrella).
| Is it true that Dvdllr earned the Speed Racer Achievement?
- In principle, yes.
But he failed to get any pictures of the GPS when it was both on the hashpoint and at the appropriate speed (2010-11-15 40 -89).